Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ NigeršŸ‡³šŸ‡Ŗ and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Iā€™m paid to shill and I donā€™t have any personal opinions

I asked you a direct question.
If that is your answer, so be it.

Just was curious if anyone has ever asked you directly before as to what groups or orgs you might belong to.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black leaders start MOBILIZING MILITARILY against cacs.

HOUSE nikkas: ā€œitā€™s the Russiansā€, ā€œtheyā€™re just gonna be corruptā€, ā€œI donā€™t like France BUTā€, ā€œwhatā€™s the point?ā€, ā€œFrench rule ainā€™t all that badā€

:scust:

As if black people cant have their own agency :mjlol:

High Art

šŸ‘‘King of The SalonšŸ‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Tinubu proving in record time that he is the woat. Rising fuel costs, cratering infrastructure that is somehow worse than before the election, civil unrest among his own people, and now he wants to start a whole ass war because he caught feelings over his shyt-heel daddy. Anybody who voted for him needs to be set on fire because that is all they're good for. Hot damn.

ā˜‘ļøŽ#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black leaders start MOBILIZING MILITARILY against cacs.

HOUSE nikkas: ā€œitā€™s the Russiansā€, ā€œtheyā€™re just gonna be corruptā€, ā€œI donā€™t like France BUTā€, ā€œwhatā€™s the point?ā€, ā€œFrench rule ainā€™t all that badā€

:scust:

As if black people cant have their own agency :mjlol:
Africans overthrow other DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED Africans and other Africans prepare to invade their African neighbors and youā€™re the one talking about cacs.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Some of these hot takes make me glad I listen to professionals on geopolitics than random twitter profiles looking for likes.

Coups erode democracy and enable strongmen to power and the majority are not good leaders. The only thing that this can possibly prove is that African countries need to cut better deals when it comes to their resources and improve economically. Most grievances seem to point to this.
cosign

can't believe/but then again, can believe some people here are anticipating a coup in senegal and ivory cost

no thank you. hey need to keep doing what they are going.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tinubu proving in record time that he is the woat. Rising fuel costs, cratering infrastructure that is somehow worse than before the election, civil unrest among his own people, and now he wants to start a whole ass war because he caught feelings over his shyt-heel daddy. Anybody who voted for him needs to be set on fire because that is all they're good for. Hot damn.
@Ugo Ogugwa @ them stupid Yoruba nikkas who voted for this goofy on some tribal pride bullshyt. The same goofy that killed many of his own at the Lekki toll bridge.