Massacre in Burkina Faso left 600 dead, double previous estimates, according to French security assessment

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
On one hand this is believable because the jihadists have been wildin in the region for 10-15 yrs
On the other hand the reported severity of the attack could be propaganda to make it seem like Traore has no control and a new leader has to be installed
If the report of Wagner being hired to protect him is true that ain't a good look, I thought they were mercenaries getting paid to go into the bush to hunt jihadist
If militants are powerful enough not only to slaughter hundreds of civilians AND not get any pushback, i would say he has no control.

The reason he wants them there is to be a personal force to protect him, after that they are there to oppress the locals and extract mineral wealth to fund Putin's war.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
@☑︎#VoteDemocrat

Is right on this.

Islamic militancy is spreading like wildfire and is being backed by either the Islamic state or the UAE. Folks aren't talking about that which is very unfortunate.

:francis:
Yet them clowns always getting they shyt pushed in by team kosher

😆
militant Islam can only bully third world countries that don’t fukk with allah or whatever

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is awful.

I'm shocked that "Mr 2 Jew Threads A Day For A Year" Seoul Gleow didn't come in here to express his thoughts on this tragedy.

What a heartless a$$hole...

People do not care about Black/continental African lives even though SSA Africa is critical to the functioning of the world.

Hell, even continental African bodies/genetics are important to the world according to scientists. Research papers are saying that if they study the continental African ( Black African) genome, it will lead to advances in healthcare for the world.

:francis:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Of course know one is mentioning Nigeria's hand is in all this :ufdup: