Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You’ve been so mad at me across 4 threads because I exposed you to be @jwonder and incredibly poor.

Why are you obsessed with me?
:sas1:
@jwonder is a grown man who lives in south florida :mjlol: Your weirdo theory makes no sense.

You down syndrome mfs cant stay focused. Explain to me how your family ran away from Nigeria yet you still can’t compete in Canada :mjlol: you would be food in the states.

Still waiting on that ban bet though. You claim to be extremely wealthy but you ducking like the bytch you are. Can’t even put his pedigree to the test. You are short, fat, broke and ugly. Hehe

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@jwonder is a grown man who lives in south florida :mjlol: Your weirdo theory makes no sense.

You down syndrome mfs cant stay focused. Explain to me how your family ran away from Nigeria yet you still can’t compete in Canada :mjlol: you would be food in the states.

Still waiting on that ban bet though. You claim to be extremely wealthy but you ducking like the bytch you are. Can’t even put his pedigree to the test. You are short, fat, broke and ugly. Hehe

:dead:
To add to the fact that you’re @jwonder, a destitute golf caddy holding other men’s balls for a living, your mother was the neighborhood bicycle and you’re fatherless -

Actually that’s enough. I’m punching down
:lolbron:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:dead:
To add to the fact that you’re @jwonder, a destitute golf caddy holding other men’s balls for a living, your mother was the neighborhood bicycle and your fatherless -

Actually that’s enough. I’m punching down
:lolbron:
Pathetic nigerian-canadian ducking that financial ban bet. When the big homie comes through, nikkas bytch up quick! Plankton and sea urchin swim away when the whales come through lol.

Watch these frontin fake mfs. They are xenophobic against AA’s but stay in american politics while living in Saskatchewan Canada.

@papa pimp
@Houston911
@Voice of Reason
@The Burger King
@KingADOS

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
akan people are not mande

i don't even know where that correlation came from. they are not close linguistically or genetically

i first read that from wikipedia and was confused

don't know where they are from but they are not mandes.
You must be confused because I never wrote that they were Mande. I wrote that they are from the land of the Mande. Lots of people lived in the land of the Mande that were not actually Mande, like the Berbers and Fulani.

The Akan migration story is that they migrated from the Empire of Ghana down into the forest. They did so too evade Islam.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

That man better have excellent security.
I hope not! :youngsabo:
IMG-4933.gif

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I hope Niger destroys every Nigerian soldier that crosses the border & send a few missiles into Nigeria.
From what I've heard over the years about red tape and corruption in Nigeria, I hope this isn't gonna be another laundering opportunity for the govt.

If we had our shyt together all over, Niger would be heavily vetting, immersing and training Black volunteers :wow:

But that sounds like a dream...

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Why is the Nigerian president so thirsty for military intervention?
All a bluff I imagine to take attention away from his own election, which oppostion claims was stolen.

This will likely have a domino effect unless all parties come to an amicable agreement. Mali, Guinea, Niger and Burkina Faso all have large ethnic Fulani or other ethnically related populations. I wonder if there is an agenda to install a pan-Fulani hegemony in the Sahel region. If that were to happen it would trigger mass instability in the north of many West African countries. I would imagine Northerners in Nigeria would want to break away and be absorbed into a Fulani controlled state.

Daps
French state media is claiming Niger has hired Wagner. If so, good.

Nigeria and French client states threatened to invade.

:yeshrug:

This reminds me of Lumumba turning to Soviet help to get Belgians out in 1960. Then the CIA and Belgium killed our Lumumba…

Praying for Nigeria’s defeat by the grace of Amadioha and Ekwensu
Tell me you're Igbo without saying you're Igbo. LOL

Personally, my favr Arushi/Arusi/Agbara is Ikenga.

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All a bluff I imagine to take attention away from his own election, which oppostion claims was stolen.

This will likely have a domino effect unless all parties come to an amicable agreement. Mali, Guinea, Niger and Burkina Faso all have large ethnic Fulani or other ethnically related populations. I wonder if there is an agenda to install a pan-Fulani hegemony in the Sahel region. If that were to happen it would trigger mass instability in the north of many West African countries. I would imagine Northerners in Nigeria would want to break away and be absorbed into a Fulani controlled state.

There is no grand Fulani conspiracy in West Africa - yet. I say this as an Igbo man.

But Fulanis are now trying though…