Massacre in Burkina Faso left 600 dead, double previous estimates, according to French security assessment

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Of course know one is mentioning Nigeria's hand is in all this :ufdup:
Maybe because they're not behind this?

As A panAfrican If willing to admit that most African leaders aren't leading they're just stealing

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Destabilization.

They have an agenda setted by those giving them money and ressources

Burkina needs to stay strog

Bingo. This is the usual play.

Make certain regions in African countries ungovernable to delay or even stop development completely. I'm sure you remember when Nigeria (via ECOMOG) was becoming a huge peacekeeping force through West Africa. Imagine an African country being deployed to intervene is crises happening in other countries. The West couldn't standby and watch such hegemonic influence play out on the global stage. So what happened? ECOMOG if I am not mistaken was disbanded in 2001. Boko Haram started in 2002 and the rest his history.

West Africa needs a other ECOMOG for the Sahel region. This time it should be to smoke out these militants and wipe them out. There is no other way..they have the potential to destabilize the region, especially with radical Islamization.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

As A panAfrican If willing to admit that most African leaders aren't leading they're just stealing
Hey goofy, where do you think they pass through and get funds from before reaching BF:jbhmm:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

Nigeria probably has the most powerful/wealthy radical Islam sympathizers/supporter in all of Africa.

Nigerian Muslims elites are definitely involved, but like I said it’s bigger than them, they’re just one factor in this BS.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nigeria probably has the most powerful/wealthy radical Islam sympathizers/supporter in all of Africa.

Nigerian Muslims elites are definitely involved, but like I said it’s bigger than them, they’re just one factor in this BS.
Again I can believe it but boko haram is still around in the lake Chad area.

That's essence of the problem a rich African Muslim could advocate for a sahelistan meanwhile they'll be Abuja sipping Hennessey at the strip club

But if a few massacres happen and girls can't read even the quaran they did their part

I literally went on a date with a Malian chick who took shots of Jager and thinks Islam is a cult because of all the hypocrites she's seen

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Again I can believe it but boko haram is still around in the lake Chad area.

That's essence of the problem a rich African Muslim could advocate for a sahelistan meanwhile they'll be Abuja sipping Hennessey at the strip club

But if a few massacres happen and girls can't read even the quaran they did their part

I literally went on a date with a Malian chick who took shots of Jager and thinks Islam is a cult because of all the hypocrites she's seen
The Muslim elites get sloppy drunk, do hard drugs, and trick off stolen government money on IG models/prostitutes.

Everybody in Nigeria that isn’t a Muslim will tell you they are charlatans using religion to control and exploit their people, but as long as those exploited people don’t see it, there isn’t much you can do about it.

There’s literally a joke people make whenever an elite Muslim gets caught doing drugs or dealing with whores:

“Allah said they can do that?”

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The Muslim elites get sloppy drunk, do hard drugs, and trick off stolen government money on IG models/prostitutes.

Everybody in Nigeria that isn’t a Muslim will tell you they are charlatans using religion to control and exploit their people, but as long as those exploited people don’t see it, there isn’t much you can do about it.

There’s literally a joke people make whenever an elite Muslim gets caught doing drugs or dealing with whores:

“Allah said they can do that?”
So the broad I'm dating literally said that. She don't trust none of those lip professing so called muslims