Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Some of these hot takes make me glad I listen to professionals on geopolitics than random twitter profiles looking for likes.

Coups erode democracy and enable strongmen to power and the majority are not good leaders. The only thing that this can possibly prove is that African countries need to cut better deals when it comes to their resources and improve economically. Most grievances seem to point to this.

How do you expect countries that still pay colonial tax to France & have no independent currency (all their currencies are tied to France) to “negotiate better deals”?

They can’t even negotiate themselves out of paying colonial tax & getting their own currencies - yet you expect them to negotiate deals on equal standing with people who see them as vassals.:russ: A lot of you are naive.

I don’t think a lot of you know much about Francophone Africa: these countries are basically still French colonies in 2023 & they’ll have to shed their blood like Algeria did, to get France off their backs. It’s a needed sacrifice they have make in the short term for long term gains.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
French state media is claiming Niger has hired Wagner. If so, good.

Nigeria and French client states threatened to invade.

:yeshrug:

This reminds me of Lumumba turning to Soviet help to get Belgians out in 1960. Then the CIA and Belgium killed our Lumumba…

Praying for Nigeria’s defeat by the grace of Amadioha and Ekwensu

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
French state media is claiming Niger has hired Wagner. If so, good.

Nigeria and French client states threatened to invade.

:yeshrug:

This reminds me of Lumumba turning to Soviet help to get Belgians out in 1960. Then the CIA and Belgium killed our Lumumba…

Praying for Nigeria’s defeat by the grace of Amadioha and Ekwensu
The ironic thing was they paid off his Man's Mobutu to turn on him.

Just Like Sankara got betrayed by his Man's who was kicked out in a coup himself who was kicked out by another coup.

All the while the CFA was legal tender the whole time printed in France of course.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
West African states planning intervention..obviously at the behest of the West.
fukking c00n heads of state :mjlol:
Predictable as always.

If you suckle on the west's titties long enough they'll be pulling you by ears like a delinquent child..

Why did Botswana get a better deal on diamonds without a coup against the democratically elected leaders a few months ago?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

^If this doesn’t tell people who the Jihadists are & who they’re fighting for - nothing else will.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why did Botswana get a better deal on diamonds without a coup against the democratically elected leaders a few months ago?

Wasn't no better deal, thats what their biased media feeds the world..everyones pissed off at the deal.
White media is like a witches mirror that makes them look pretty.
When have you ever seen any White country cut anyone in Africa some slack and give them a better deal :mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How old is this dude

We don't know

We actually don't know anything about his life before 1980.

I'm serious. When he was asked to provide school records and photos he brought for a fake photo of another politician and forged school documents.

We don't even think his name is Tinubu.
:scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wasn't no better deal, thats what their biased media feeds the world..everyones pissed off at the deal.
White media is like a witches mirror that makes them look pretty.
When have you ever seen any White country cut anyone in Africa some slack and give them a better deal :mjlol:
Tell the president