Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When was that lmao
YR0jun2.jpg

Not my fault you're a dumbass on geopolitics and caping for military dictators. When does that ever benefit the people in Africa?

Photoshop :dead: :mjlol:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Ignore the Indian

dudes posts are everywhere, and then he desperately wants his singular opinion to matter so much, so ends up spamming a thread with multiple posts...and the way his interpersonal rubs people off, it must be reflecting in the relationships outside the coli in his personal life. Like I wonder how that is

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dudes posts are everywhere, and then he desperately wants his singular opinion to matter so much, so ends up spamming a thread with multiple posts...and the way his interpersonal rubs people off, it must be reflecting in the relationships outside the coli in his personal life. Like I wonder how that is
You could block me

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in short, does this mean Russia is recolonizing all France's former colonies? If it wasn't sad it would be hilarious.

Too many African leaders loyal to the west. This may actually be the time to take a step back and do nothing, let the Americans and French go handle their own issue with Russia

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

pusha-t-rapper.gif

That’s the Mediterranean. You’re not good at this.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

He’s autistic

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The first headline literally says "Italy’s Meloni to push for greater NATO role in Africa during US visit".

And Mauritania isn't in the Med.

Meloni just is playing to her base to stop migrants across the coast. That’s not “a deep role in Africa” on par with Chinese resource extraction or Russian defense engagements.