Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, it does not.

Russia is not capable of creating its own version of Francafrique.

The Niger coup, as the White House confirmed last week, doesn’t even have any links to Russia.

Americans in this thread, for some reason, see Russia and China everywhere. Perhaps due a long-standing cultural paranoia of Eurasia.

You should listen to Africans in this thread who are telling you what’s actually going on. Historically, we Africans should be wary of Americans like you. America always allies with enemies to Africa.

Now you’re denying Russia and China are even in Africa. Bold.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
???

I was talking about the West as whole not France. France isn't calling any shots in the West. Russia's energy war has already failed....not the route Niger should go down when ultimately you will want to renegotiate with these same buyers.
They keep making points no one is defending!

The fact that Niger would go about this in a way that alienates your biggest exporter works both ways. Look at russias aviation industry supply chain after the Ukrainian invasion!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wouldn't even call it that. Removing France is an objectively good thing. But the next step should be democracy, not continued military dictatorship. It should also revolve around securing resources, not bragging about fake resource information via (Russian) twitter bots while doing nothing.
Agreed

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why is the Nigerian president so thirsty for military intervention?

Tinubu is very allergic to coups.

His corrupt political godfather, MKO Abiola, was putsch’d in 1993.

Tinubu is politically fragile. There’s a Supreme Court hearing on the validity of his stolen election and his other violations of the 1999 Nigerian Constitution. He’s also ill and fears further disclosure of his American heroin dealings in the 1990s.

The Nigerian military claims its apolitical but that’s a lie.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So NATO countries being involved with African resources doesn't reflect on NATO as a whole? The uranium and chocolate dont count?

France needs energy and maintains a firm physical posture on the continent. That’s different from Belgium which has no functional on the ground influence other than refinery of raw materials

Daps

E7HAIxkX0AEzqrG

IMG-1495.jpg

…… I need to know their ideology before I get excited but if they’re on that Thomas sankara time I’m here for it. I’ll read up on this dude

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Tinubu is very allergic to coups.

His corrupt political godfather, MKO Abiola, was putsch’d in 1993.

Tinubu is politically fragile. There’s a Supreme Court hearing on the validity of his stolen election and his other violations of the 1999 Nigerian Constitution. He’s also ill and fears further disclosure of his American heroin dealings in the 1990s.

The Nigerian military claims its apolitical but that’s a lie.
So he's scared that the coup trend will reach Nigeria and the Nigerian army will go back to its old ways?