Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Fellow travelers? You've ducked every request by me to see whose been where in the motherland :russ:

You addressed that question to someone else. I’ve been to more regions of West Africa than you have
:mjlol:

You’re not African. Stay in your lane, with your white supremacist handlers and masters

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
You addressed that question to someone else. I’ve been to more regions of West Africa than you have

You’re not African. Stay in your lane, with your white supremacist handlers and masters

keep ducking :russ: :russ: :russ: nice little qualifier of "West" because you know what time it is.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Boer opinions are meaningless here. No one cares what you think Cac
:comeon:

Well I am ADOS so this is none of my business according to most of the Coli right. I can see bullshyt when it's presented though. Grats on perpetual pawn status. Military juntas don't end well, even when there are good intentions (removing the French). Those people are fukked and all the memes and disinformation tweets aren't gonna change that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Half these leaders get overthrown while they’re in European hospitals getting treatment for ailments that come with being in office too long :camby:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Well I am ADOS so this is none of my business according to most of the Coli right. I can see bullshyt when it's presented though. Grats on perpetual pawn status. Military juntas don't end well, even when there are good intentions (removing the French). Those people are fukked and all the memes and disinformation tweets aren't gonna change that.

You’re white. You’re still lying huh? You were uncovered last year

:dead:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
keep ducking :russ: :russ: :russ: nice little qualifier of "West" because you know what time it is.

:sadbron: “I-I-I’ve been to Africa. Listen to me!”

What African language do you speak? Whats your ethnic group? Wheres your ancestral town?

CAC or maybe you’re from the Gujarati village as “Napoleon”

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
France gets their uranium from Niger. Niger has no where else to sell their uranium. The USA doesn’t even get their uranium from Niger so Niger will end up having to sell it to SOMEONE.

You continuously say things that are completely unsubstantiated. Or just flat out lies

origin.png

Now THIS I agree with. This is good. Institutions and blocks of cooperation.

This is literally what niger/mali/burkina faso is doing. And to do that they had to get rid of the western puppet regimes that you seem to support first.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You continuously say things that are completely unsubstantiated. Or just flat out lies

origin.png

This is literally what niger/mali/burkina faso is doing. And to do that they had to get rid of the western puppet regimes that you seem to support first.

Wrong. The USA does not get most of its uranium from Niger. They don’t even need it. A lot of times what larger countries will do is buy commodities from smaller and poor countries to prop up their countries, and to gain some leverage with their leadership. The United States does not need any of the uranium from Niger. Period. That Niger exports 25% of its uranium to the USA is because that’s all it can do. That’s like saying 25% of the lemonade you sold was to your grandparents. :francis:

The largest sources of uranium delivered in 2022 was of foreign-origin with Canada the top source at 27% of total deliveries, followed closely by Kazakhstan with 25% of total deliveries. Uzbekistan-origin material accounted for 11% of total deliveries and Australia was fourth at 9% of total deliveries. United States material accounted for 5% of total deliveries in 2022 (Table 3).

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
:sadbron: “I-I-I’ve been to Africa. Listen to me!”

What African language do you speak? Whats your ethnic group? Wheres your ancestral town?

CAC or maybe you’re from the Gujarati village as “Napoleon”

Wrong guy. Big ADOS.

bytch you're Canadian. It don't get any whiter than that :pachaha: :russ: