Burkina Faso,Mali & Guinea express solidarity w/ Niger🇳🇪 and warn that ANY military intervention against Niger is a DECLARATION OF WAR | Algeria joins

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Wrong. The USA does not get most of its uranium from Niger. They don’t even need it. A lot of times what larger countries will do is buy commodities from smaller and poor countries to prop up their countries, and to gain some leverage with their leadership. The United States does not need any of the uranium from Niger. Period. That Niger exports 25% of its uranium to the USA is because that’s all it can do. That’s like saying 25% of the lemonade you sold was to your grandparents. :francis:

The largest sources of uranium delivered in 2022 was of foreign-origin with Canada the top source at 27% of total deliveries, followed closely by Kazakhstan with 25% of total deliveries. Uzbekistan-origin material accounted for 11% of total deliveries and Australia was fourth at 9% of total deliveries. United States material accounted for 5% of total deliveries in 2022 (Table 3).

No man. 4% is going to cripple US supply chain.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You done coping or you gonna stay in la la land? :comeon:

If you’re “big ADOS” and reject your African ancestry (if you are even black), you’re here because you’re jealous of Africans while your brother on your Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas, strips away your rights.

:mjlol:

Keep being ADOS with Tariq and let Africans handle your enemies for you.
:youngsabo:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
If you’re “big ADOS” and reject your African ancestry (if you are even black), you’re here because you’re jealous of Africans while your brother on your Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas, strips away your rights.

:mjlol:

Keep being ADOS with Tariq and let Africans handle your enemies for you.
:youngsabo:

I reject my african ancestry? We jealous? You dudes just make up stuff like women wallahi :pachaha:

Burkina Faso and Mali move towards a federation!

Cooperation is good. Salute. No one has a problem with this at all. All that economic sphere talk needs to be expounded on though because sanctions are coming. Keep living in dreamworld where you don't have to plan for this contingency.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Wrong. The USA does not get most of its uranium from Niger.

Never said they did, lier. You specifically stated and I quote “The US doesn’t get their Uranium from Niger” when clearly the chart shows they do.

You can’t lie your way out of this one lol

Secondly, USA is not even a country that produces or needs the most nuclear power. That would be China. And guess what? That exactly likely their next move

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Never said they did, lier. You specifically stated and I quote “The US doesn’t get their Uranium from Niger” when clearly the chart shows they do.

You can’t lie your way out of this one lol

Secondly, USA is not even a country that produces or needs the most nuclear power. That would be China. And guess what? That exactly likely their next move
4%? That’s a rounding error from what the USA probably actually even gets from Canada under the table.

I already told you why the USA even gets any of their uranium from Niger in the first place. They just do it to keep an eye on them (HINT: Iraq War and Saddam) but NOT because they’re starving for Sahel uranium.

Again. This is like Girl Scout cookies for the USA. It’s to show presence not reliability.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
4%? That’s a rounding error from what the USA probably actually even gets from Canada under the table.

I already told you why the USA even gets any of their uranium from Niger in the first place. They just do it to keep an eye on them (HINT: Iraq War and Saddam) but NOT because they’re starving for Sahel uranium.

Again. This is like Girl Scout cookies for the USA. It’s to show presence not reliability.

I don’t care why they get it. That’s irrelevant. Point is, they do. You lied. Stop making up excuses and just take the L for this round

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You’re white. You’re still lying huh? You were uncovered last year

:dead:

When was that lmao
YR0jun2.jpg

Not my fault you're a dumbass on geopolitics and caping for military dictators. When does that ever benefit the people in Africa?