Brother Tariq Nasheed seems to diss Kamala Harris for quoting the Quavo line. Was this her pandering or just corny?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Tariqs opinion isn't worth a bucket of piss. Who gives a fukk what that grifter thinks about anything. I don't even watch these celeb led events with politicians. Has no impact on my voting choice.

My only concern is Kamala doesn't make the mistake Hillary did where she thinks these celeb and high powered events is all she needs to attend to win. She has that vote. She needs to do what Hillary didn't do but Obama did which is travel to places she isn't expected to fill a stadium like bum fukk Indiana and Ohio and talk to people at pumpkin festivals and shyt. She is going to have to go into the lion den. Atlanta events are nice but it's not bringing anyone new to the table. Run the board.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
This was definitely an Indian woman pandering for black votes. Seems like she studied the Clinton pandering playbook and is trying to use that to effectively establish a relatability with the black community since it isn't an inherent one she has within herself.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Tariq a c00n sack of shyt an ex pimp so he abused women definitely wouldn’t be surprised if he murdered some of them too.
His mum in law is a cac bytch who probably maga too
He tap dances for white supremacists and loves him some trump he is the worst kind of c00n.
Anyone using his ados/fba bullshyt lingo is the same type as him just wants to sow division for their white zaddies
fukk him and anyone that supports him :pacspit:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
her running with the quavo line was 100% pandering and cringe. and kinda insulting IMO. I mean get this quavo bullshyt outta here. the migos are in their mid 30's at this point. I dunno if the first time voters even consider them relevant either.
Honestly though, don't you think the whole "pandering" because an artist is on stage thing is overblown?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Tariq a c00n sack of shyt an ex pimp so he abused women definitely wouldn’t be surprised if he murdered some of them too.
His mum in law is a cac bytch who probably maga too
He tap dances for white supremacists and loves him some trump he is the worst kind of c00n.
Anyone using his ados/fba bullshyt lingo is the same type as him just wants to sow division for their white zaddies
fukk him and anyone that supports him :pacspit:

This guy is Haitian tether.....I'm not surprised

Episode was :wow:

Like for example my grandmother basically left Haïti to work in the US and left my mom with her grandma. Which in a way she kinda resented her mother like Princess did(my dad explained it to me in a talk a few years ago).

Like immigrants don’t have a choice really to do this to help their kids life become better. Meanwhile them white parents with Nannies have more of a choice since they got lots of funds to be in their life and they opt not to to make more money and think they can just throw money at em

If you see em point em out:

tenor.gif

Last edited: