Brother Tariq Nasheed seems to diss Kamala Harris for quoting the Quavo line. Was this her pandering or just corny?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
who else was she gonna quote in Atlanta? Future's dumb ass?

Yes, it's pandering and cringe, but that's what politicians do.

how bout omitting the completely.

we aren't so stupid that we need our presidential candidates to curry our favor by quoting wack rap lyrics :rudy:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Look at you still digging
Now you taking shyt out of context modifying entire quotes :mjlol:
Stop tryna project You must mean ya own dogshyt ass momma or dead bytch ass grandma
You pathetic little fukking c00n go kill yaself you maga cum guzzling fukk :umad: u fukking loser and you probably a portable earthquake too you lonely fukk :umad:

I know you not talking about earthquakes and your from Haiti....Come on bruh:skip:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly though, don't you think the whole "pandering" because an artist is on stage thing is overblown?

not sure what u mean. was quavo there? regardless, it sounded dumb to me.
Quavo was at the event and spoke on stage in support of her and her efforts to curb gun violence.

Not like she was quoting him for no reason.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
how bout omitting the completely.

we aren't so stupid that we need our presidential candidates to curry our favor by quoting wack rap lyrics :rudy:
Yes, we are unfortunately. America goes out of its way to show the world how dumb we can be at times. What do you think a rally is? A setting where I only feed you lip service. Why else do you think Trump goes from city to city and says the same shyt every time? Because he knows that's the biggest reason why they show up. If Harris goes to Chicago she might use the words "opp" and "lackin" in her vernacular because there's a voter who thinks by her saying that, she's connecting with you. I wish politicians didn't have to lie and pander but then they wouldn't be politicians.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I dont get the “pandering” line of reasoning. Aren’t politicians supposed to want your vote?

Folks like Tariq cry about not being taken seriously, but they ignore a whole speech and just focus on one line? Was he asleep when Hulk hogan (admitted racist), kid Rock (confederacy supporter) and Amber Rose spoke at the RNC convention?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yes, we are unfortunately. America goes out of its way to show the world how dumb we can be at times. What do you think a rally is? A setting where I only feed you lip service. Why else do you think Trump goes from city to city and says the same shyt every time? Because he knows that's the biggest reason why they show up. If Harris goes to Chicago she might use the words "opp" and "lackin" in her vernacular because there's a voter who thinks by her saying that, she's connecting with you. I wish politicians didn't have to lie and pander but then they wouldn't be politicians.

the types of people who use the word opp aren't watching debates or attending rallies, so it's an insult to the folks who are there. stop it. u know those fools aren't there.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
the types of people who use the word opp aren't watching debates or attending rallies, so it's an insult to the folks who are there. stop it. u know those fools aren't there.
My boss uses opp he 40 n from the chi. He votes. Stop acting like you a mind reader or know every nikka.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I dont get the “pandering” line of reasoning. Aren’t politicians supposed to want your vote?

Folks like Tariq cry about not being taken seriously, but they ignore a whole speech and just focus on one line? Was he asleep when Hulk hogan (admitted racist), kid Rock (confederacy supporter) and Amber Rose spoke at the RNC convention?

:sas2:
The point is stop the minstrel show and actually DO something for Black people. Don't listen to shills and Coli clowns. Think for yourself.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

:sas2:
The point is stop the minstrel show and actually DO something for Black people. Don't listen to shills and Coli clowns. Think for yourself.

What are you looking for a person like Harris to “do for black people” that’s with the scope of our laws and our political process?

The conservative supreme court and Trump appointed justices are sure doing for black Americans. And none of it’s good, and they’re promising more ill will in the future