Brother Tariq Nasheed seems to diss Kamala Harris for quoting the Quavo line. Was this her pandering or just corny?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
This was definitely an Indian woman pandering for black votes. Seems like she studied the Clinton pandering playbook and is trying to use that to effectively establish a relatability with the black community since it isn't an inherent one she has within herself.

I’m just waiting for her to pull out a saxophone or something

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This guy is Haitian tether.....I'm not surprised

When you see em point em out:

tenor.gif

Keeping your profile limited so ppl can’t dig into your c00nery :mjlol:
You’s a c00n sack of shyt just like ya idol :pacspit:
Sucking off white supremacists racist cacs :umad:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Imagine caring about a Tariq opinion in 2024.

This man will say literally anything for a check. He's tarnished his legacy as someone who actually used to stand for something. Offer that ngga the right number of Ms and he'll be at a political convention with butter biscuit in hand talking bout "we need to fight these people trying to hold down true patriots family! :damn:"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Any presidential candidate quoting rap lyrics is pandering and corny AF. It doesn't matter if it's a republican or democrat. Like some boomer is listening to Future, Cardi, Youngboy, Sexy Redd, Kendrick, etc. :pachaha:

You got people in this thread really saying, "Bu bu bu is it really pandering though" :deadrose:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Tariq literally opened a store front "museum", made a documentary, and muhfukkas even funded it "because hip hop" but wanna act brand new when a candidate actually quotes a Black American Hip Hop artist :dead:

Nahhhh. These are those stupid ass "tangibles" Internet Ass Muhfukkas swear swear they want. The potential president quoted QUAVO instead of Fat Joe family!!
full
nyehh?!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This is a literally a non-issue, it's literally the same as Trump bringing out rappers. They are trying to pander to the young crowd of Black Americans and maybe some in their 30s-40s for votes. I bet the last 10 presidents all did something along the likes.:yeshrug:

What really matters is the overall content in their speeches.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I know that's what your mom and grandma had to do to flee Haiti and they taugh you that :dame:
Look at you still digging
Now you taking shyt out of context modifying entire quotes :mjlol:
Stop tryna project You must mean ya own dogshyt ass momma or dead bytch ass grandma
You pathetic little fukking c00n go kill yaself you maga cum guzzling fukk :umad: u fukking loser and you probably a portable earthquake too you lonely fukk :umad:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
her running with the quavo line was 100% pandering and cringe. and kinda insulting IMO. I mean get this quavo bullshyt outta here. the migos are in their mid 30's at this point. I dunno if the first time voters even consider them relevant either.
who else was she gonna quote in Atlanta? Future's dumb ass?

Yes, it's pandering and cringe, but that's what politicians do.