British Black guy goes to Russia on behalf of BBC to film his experiences there. Must See

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:mjlol: what kind fruitcake of a man considers being called "exotic" a good thing?

And :mjlol: at these speshul snoflayke nikkas talking about how they been to russia and didn't encounter racism therefore it must not exist.

I guess since I personally haven't been beaten to death by a cop, that means police brutality isn't a problem in 'Murica according to these nikkas logic.
I've been to russia, poland, ukraine, belarus, romania

never had a issue in any, yeah I'm sure there are racists, but ther are racists in north america as well.

and Im the speshul ed kid? my nikka I see your reading comprehension is failing you.

as for exotic.

let me help ya out and pull up dictionary.com maybe you think it means stripper or fetish or something I dunno.

exotic
[ig-zot-ik]
Spell Syllables
adjective
of foreign origin or character; not native; introduced from abroad, but not fully naturalized or acclimatized:
exotic foods; exotic plants.

which is EXACTLY what you'd be in a place which sees zero black people. :wtf: and you actually got daps, but then again looking at who, I'd say they're apart of the lower iq bunch as per usual, so there's no surprise. note, they're also the folks whove never been anywhere. :heh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is propaganda

1. The guy is mixed not black

2. He purposely seeked out racist factions. It wasnt a day in the life type thing, dude went out looking for racism. You could find the same racism in uk, usa, canada or damn near any country where white people are the majority.

3. Documentary made by english people, to shyt on russia, when this same exact film could have been made in uk with same results

The guy is black just like all mixed people are black.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually nonsense. I've traveled all over the world and i can unequicovally say that blacks are literally treated better all over the world than they are in America.
It only seems that way as there's more blacks here.best believe if we all moved out in droves to a non black country america may not seem so bad

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Reasons to not go to Russia

1. Racism. Do I really want to always be looking over my shoulder and paranoid thinking someone is calling me a slur? And how much sense does it make that the racist Russians carry swatstikas? Weren't the Germans responsible for killing millions of their ancestors in two wars? Ugh whatever.
2. Too fukking cold. Not fun. Not entertaining. Snow isn't exotic. Just no. I mean unless I want to experience what the invading nazi hordes felt.
3. People aren't very attractive.
4. No sense of humor. Have you ever seen a Russian laugh? There's no joy in their culture. They get off on grimacing. They hug a puppy and look like :stopitslime:. They have all the fun of eating beet soup. Which brings me to
5. Their food sucks. Beet soup. The fukk?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If you watch Vice on HBO....last week they did an episode about being white in China.....that shyt was just :mindblown:.....cacs have it made out there.....
nah. it varies on who it is. if its a business man, like a dude representing NIKE, oh probably, but if its a regular person. varies on if the person likes whites or not. I've seen more than a handful get stabbed up at the bar/club for talking to chinese girls. chinese can be xenophobic sometimes. some are, some arent. some are still upset about certain things, you should have seen the tension when chinese and japan were having a standoff over an island and the U.S kept talkin about sending a warship in the area. folks was at the bar getting stares like :leostare: cacs were leaving early like :merchant:. I was in the cut like "Im from Congo :manny:"

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think he meant INHERENTLY. These are the type of Black men who should be the FACE of OUR RACE. :ld: No homo, but 'handsome' (so pawgs want em :whew:), well-spoken, tall doesnt hurt (:ehh: Will Smith, Cam Newton), and with their guap straight :francis:. Not toooooo toooooo dark :troll: and CERTAINLY toooooo toooooooo light. That HAPPY NAS medium :ahh:. That's how we're going to creampie the GLOBE DOWN! :ohlawd:

Coli gotta get on they shyt and put this lame in the negative.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
nah. it varies on who it is. if its a business man, like a dude representing NIKE, oh probably, but if its a regular person. varies on if the person likes whites or not. I've seen more than a handful get stabbed up at the bar/club for talking to chinese girls. chinese can be xenophobic sometimes. some are, some arent. some are still upset about certain things, you should have seen the tension when chinese and japan were having a standoff over an island and the U.S kept talkin about sending a warship in the area. folks was at the bar getting stares like :leostare: cacs were leaving early like :merchant:. I was in the cut like "Im from Congo :manny:"
Bruh if you get a chance watch that episode I was talking about....they had some cac who didn't even know how to do up his own tie.....play a doctor and give a bullshyt lecture...they may have over hyped some shyt but it was truly hilarious....but I'll take your word bruh cause I know you out there.....

Daps
and Im the speshul ed kid? my nikka I see your reading comprehension is failing you.

as for exotic.

let me help ya out and pull up dictionary.com maybe you think it means stripper or fetish or something I dunno.

exotic
[ig-zot-ik]
Spell Syllables
adjective
of foreign origin or character; not native; introduced from abroad, but not fully naturalized or acclimatized:
exotic foods; exotic plants.

which is EXACTLY what you'd be in a place which sees zero black people. :wtf: and you actually got daps, but then again looking at who, I'd say they're apart of the lower iq bunch as per usual, so there's no surprise. note, they're also the folks whove never been anywhere. :heh:

:mjlol: at at uncle tomomaru here

The examples of something that is exotic in the definition YOU provided are food and plants :mjlol:

And the only humans who are refered to as exotic are usually women, so whether someone calls you exotic and means a food, plant, or female connotation, either way you slice it,

You're a fruitcake.