British Black guy goes to Russia on behalf of BBC to film his experiences there. Must See

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If they're listening to their racist ass parents this will probably be a reality.

Ive heard latinos i thought were cool because we chopped it up about sports and casual work conversation..............................then when they thought i wasnt around they were referring to black people as monkeys, with a damn filipino of all people.

:snoop: Its a shame.
Thats the typical behavior of a lot of them lol.

They even have beef with the Afro Latinos. :mjlol:

Most of them just want to feel higher than somebody after white people look down on them and kiss white ass hoping to be accepted by whites lol.

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
This is propaganda

1. The guy is mixed not black

2. He purposely seeked out racist factions. It wasnt a day in the life type thing, dude went out looking for racism. You could find the same racism in uk, usa, canada or damn near any country where white people are the majority.

3. Documentary made by english people, to shyt on russia, when this same exact film could have been made in uk with same results
I wouldn't say he's mixed as in half white. I just got done watching a show where he traced his lineage (the UK version of who do you think you are).

His grandfather was mixed but looked like a white man. One of his great great grandfathers was white & then his great grandfather is of course white. That was on his father's side. His mother's side is black so of course he identifies as black

Daps
which one of these continents have you been? Russia is one thing, that place is pretty damn racist, but you've never been to any of these, and more than likely read a cac article or 2. I've been to all but 2 continents and was treated waaaaaay better than America. Lower than dogs my ass. This dog didn't hear a single racial slur, was introduced to daughters and called exotic. Before you bring up money, how is it when a white man is in these places you bring up his race being the reason and not money? Cacs have done a great job making you think you're inferior, I gotta give it to em. but some of us are far to clever to fall for that one.

:mjlol: what kind fruitcake of a man considers being called "exotic" a good thing?

And :mjlol: at these speshul snoflayke nikkas talking about how they been to russia and didn't encounter racism therefore it must not exist.

I guess since I personally haven't been beaten to death by a cop, that means police brutality isn't a problem in 'Murica according to these nikkas logic.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ignorance is bliss

Travel to the Middle East...see how they treat Blacks. Blacks are lower than dogs to Arabs

Travel to Latin America, see how they treat Blacks, lower than dogs

Travel to Asia see how they treat Blacks

Travel to India, see how they treat Blacks

Sadly, Blacks are treated poorly everywhere. It isnt just an American issue. It's a Africans need to build up a thriving country so we dont have to deal with other races issue

This is actually nonsense. I've traveled all over the world and i can unequicovally say that blacks are literally treated better all over the world than they are in America.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched this entire video.

It was pretty frightening. The black guy who was stabbed near the end of the video...I felt terrible for him
same here hold your head Francis:to: . The racists in Russia do not fukk around they fukk people up i remember even reading a black footballer was rolling strapped after getting jumped by racists. There are plenty stories or foreign people getting stabbed up or beat up by racists in Russia.

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
Dude is an idiot. They were clearly using him to further their agenda and he still kept accepting their invites.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: what kind fruitcake of a man considers being called "exotic" a good thing?

And :mjlol: at these speshul snoflayke nikkas talking about how they been to russia and didn't encounter racism therefore it must not exist.

I guess since I personally haven't been beaten to death by a cop, that means police brutality isn't a problem in 'Murica according to these nikkas logic.

i never said it didn't exist idiot.

All I said is russia is a big ass country with a population of 145 million

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reggie Yates was smashing Kelly Roland back in the day........props to our Ghanian cousins....

Nigeria will still fukk you up at football tho...:birdman: