British Black guy goes to Russia on behalf of BBC to film his experiences there. Must See

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
oh there's some fukkery for sure, like my boy (blonde hair blue eyes) had some chinese woman ask him to play a prince at her daughters birthday party, its like having someone play a mascot, breh was like :what: "What I look like being the jester dressed up like aladdin" LOL. but its wild because sometimes they'll actually put them in important situations and the dude knows fukk all. All to make it 'appear' as tho the chinese person is in the know, knows international cats and his/her business is more important/legit than it really is. shyt is wild. its not so much a pedestal than it is to 'look' good among themselves, I've been invited to a few businesses to add a more 'international feel', but I never go to those functions man. Im not here to pump someone elses status up, its a waste of my time and tbh its awkward as hell. Its like something out of a north korean documentary. :huhldup:
I've seen a segment on Vice on how white people in China make money just because of their skin color. Had this actor playing a doctor and giving a fukking seminar. :mindblown:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Excuse the sizing of the video...its hard to pull down unless you get the torrent or something so thats why its shaped that way on youtube to prevent it from being taken down

Regardless...this shyt is nuts. Russia is racist as fukk apparently.

:why: What was he expecting to find???

That's like looking into a toilet and then act surprised to find shyt.

Daps
:mjlol: We all know you wish you were a exotic blasian ho. Probably got selfies posing like this

BeXFbMZ.png

Maybe one day you can live vicariously thru your daughter :mjcry:
Paul-Pierce-Smile-and-Shock.gif
Damn