British Black guy goes to Russia on behalf of BBC to film his experiences there. Must See

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol: what kind fruitcake of a man considers being called "exotic" a good thing?

And :mjlol: at these speshul snoflayke nikkas talking about how they been to russia and didn't encounter racism therefore it must not exist.

I guess since I personally haven't been beaten to death by a cop, that means police brutality isn't a problem in 'Murica according to these nikkas logic.
Never take people like that serious

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:mjlol: at at uncle tomomaru here

The examples of something that is exotic in the definition YOU provided are food and plants :mjlol:

And the only humans who are refered to as exotic are usually women, so whether someone calls you exotic and means a food, plant, or female connotation, either way you slice it,

You're a fruitcake.
I didn't give those examples, I gave you the actual definition, if you want I can post the other 4 :heh:
I can't take someone who hasnt been anywhere serious, the fact that you've never heard a male called exotic lets me know that off top. if Im an uncle tom, I'd love to know what you are, cause it def aint the example of a black man.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
This is actually nonsense. I've traveled all over the world and i can unequicovally say that blacks are literally treated better all over the world than they are in America.

Traveling and living there is different. Also being an American or Black in the military gives you an advantage/privilege over Afifi the Refugee immigrant. In most Western countries blacks are the lowest on the political and financial ladders and ratio of crime is disproportionate to its population unlike people classified as Whites, just like in America. In my experience, the best treatment is in African countries or Latin American countries with indigenous roots (Bahia, Brazil not CAC dominated Argentina).

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bruh if you get a chance watch that episode I was talking about....they had some cac who didn't even know how to do up his own tie.....play a doctor and give a bullshyt lecture...they may have over hyped some shyt but it was truly hilarious....but I'll take your word bruh cause I know you out there.....
oh there's some fukkery for sure, like my boy (blonde hair blue eyes) had some chinese woman ask him to play a prince at her daughters birthday party, its like having someone play a mascot, breh was like :what: "What I look like being the jester dressed up like aladdin" LOL. but its wild because sometimes they'll actually put them in important situations and the dude knows fukk all. All to make it 'appear' as tho the chinese person is in the know, knows international cats and his/her business is more important/legit than it really is. shyt is wild. its not so much a pedestal than it is to 'look' good among themselves, I've been invited to a few businesses to add a more 'international feel', but I never go to those functions man. Im not here to pump someone elses status up, its a waste of my time and tbh its awkward as hell. Its like something out of a north korean documentary. :huhldup:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Traveling and living there is different. Also being an American or Black in the military gives you an advantage/privilege over Afifi the Refugee immigrant. In most Western countries blacks are the lowest on the political and financial ladders and ratio of crime is disproportionate to its population unlike people classified as Whites, just like in America. In my experience, the best treatment is in African countries or Latin American countries with indigenous roots (Bahia, Brazil not CAC dominated Argentina).
I was actually treated better in Argentina than I was Brazil. And anyone with money is treated better period, its why white folks get treated good at all...the preconceived notion they have $ to bring...even when they don't. Its actually not as deep as people think. You come from one of the G8 countries folks think you've got $. You think a Russian goes thru the same envy? hell no.

what if I told you a black man can walk this globe more comfortably than a white man? I can walk in most brown countries and blend in, most white folks better stay in their resorts or risk being robbed or kidnapped. I'm not getting robbed in Kenya, Venezuela, Indonesia, Lebanon. I put on the same clothes as the locals and blend right in. This is why when I go to Mexico, I'm fine, but my cac friends are either hassled by street kids or stripped down by the feds.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Ignorance is bliss

Travel to the Middle East...see how they treat Blacks. Blacks are lower than dogs to Arabs

Travel to Latin America, see how they treat Blacks, lower than dogs

Travel to Asia see how they treat Blacks

Travel to India, see how they treat Blacks

Sadly, Blacks are treated poorly everywhere. It isnt just an American issue. It's a Africans need to build up a thriving country so we dont have to deal with other races issue

Oddly enough in the documentary one of the Russian nationalists brought up a quote that I find quite profound, and fitting to what you are saying:

"A person that doesn't have a national identity is manure, which other nations grow on"

Even brother Malcolm knew this was the way. The only way.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
This is propaganda

1. The guy is mixed not black

2. He purposely seeked out racist factions. It wasnt a day in the life type thing, dude went out looking for racism. You could find the same racism in uk, usa, canada or damn near any country where white people are the majority.

3. Documentary made by english people, to shyt on russia, when this same exact film could have been made in uk with same results
You are right. Here in Russia nobody gives a fukk about black people. :francis:

This probably makes coli militants sad. :francis:

Of course there is some fukked up trash like skinheads, but I've never seen them personally in my life.

I've seen two nikkas today tho. :francis: They were alive and well. :francis: