British Black guy goes to Russia on behalf of BBC to film his experiences there. Must See

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Oddly enough in the documentary one of the Russian nationalists brought up a quote that I find quite profound, and fitting to what you are saying:

"A person that doesn't have a national identity is manure, which other nations grow on"

Even brother Malcolm knew this was the way. The only way.

I might get hate for this but I admire Slavic people for being so tribal and xenophobic

I wish Black people were more like that...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say he's mixed as in half white. I just got done watching a show where he traced his lineage (the UK version of who do you think you are).

His grandfather was mixed but looked like a white man. One of his great great grandfathers was white & then his great grandfather is of course white. That was on his father's side. His mother's side is black so of course he identifies as black
Wrong, hes grandfather is white.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lol brehs fukk Eastern Europe! West is the shyt though

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also this documentary was a 3 part, the other two episodes which were based on other things he encountered no racism.

Dumb americans that never leave usa will lap this propaganda up though

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Also this documentary was a 3 part, the other two episodes which were based on other things he encountered no racism.

Dumb americans that never leave usa will lap this propaganda up though
actually...he experienced SOME racism on the gay one. I just finished watching it.

Dudes were saying all sorts of slick shyt throughout it...and he was in St. Petersburg, not Moscow this time

Starski

Superstar
Daps
More racist than usa where cops legally kill black people weekly?

We also have more media, political, judicial, and economic representation than other E.U countries w/ a black population. We also have more history. It's opbvi really fukked upo but stop painting it as the worst country for blacks when you didnt groiw up here. I live in a black middle class suburb where most of the people i graduated w/ are finding great jobs.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I might get hate for this but I admire Slavic people for being so tribal and xenophobic

I wish Black people were more like that...
Nah you going to get hate for being a dikksucker of other races. I really wish you type of dudes would off yourselves always riding some other race shyt is shameful

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
More racist than usa where cops legally kill black people weekly?
theres not even enough black people in russia to kill

There are more black people (second to brazil) in the US outside of Africa than all of Europe and Asia combined.

Thats 40 million black people

Thats more than everyone who lives in Canada