British Black guy goes to Russia on behalf of BBC to film his experiences there. Must See

Daps
Ignorance is bliss

Travel to the Middle East...see how they treat Blacks. Blacks are lower than dogs to Arabs

Travel to Latin America, see how they treat Blacks, lower than dogs

Travel to Asia see how they treat Blacks

Travel to India, see how they treat Blacks

Sadly, Blacks are treated poorly everywhere. It isnt just an American issue. It's a Africans need to build up a thriving country so we dont have to deal with other races issue

You missed one

Travel to Africa and see...:mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
speak on it

speak on what?
russia is a big ass country, I never had a problem when I was there.

Sure I wouldn't want to live there I wouldn't want to live in america either.

but no one called me niqqer, no fights, no pulled over checking my passport. And I was with my girl at the time who was white blonde hair blue eyes etc. :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
which one of these continents have you been? Russia is one thing, that place is pretty damn racist, but you've never been to any of these, and more than likely read a cac article or 2. I've been to all but 2 continents and was treated waaaaaay better than America. Lower than dogs my ass. This dog didn't hear a single racial slur, was introduced to daughters and called exotic. Before you bring up money, how is it when a white man is in these places you bring up his race being the reason and not money? Cacs have done a great job making you think you're inferior, I gotta give it to em. but some of us are far to clever to fall for that one.

I've been to russia, poland, ukraine, belarus, romania

never had a issue in any, yeah I'm sure there are racists, but ther are racists in north america as well.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ignorance is bliss

Travel to the Middle East...see how they treat Blacks. Blacks are lower than dogs to Arabs

Sadly, Blacks are treated poorly everywhere. It isn't just an American issue. It's a Africans need to build up a thriving country so we dont have to deal with other races issue

I've been saying this all my life. It don't matter which part of the world a black person is born and raised, we will always be treated as lower ranks to other cultures. That's why I try my best to tell other black brothers it's not just an America thing. It's world wide. As for this video why would that young black man travel to the breeding grounds of racist whites? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out Russia is racist. :dwillhuh:

The world fear us black people because we're the greater race. We're the chosen people of God ( people that believes). The sun LOVES us for a reason.

We're the greatest treat to humanity if you think about. :ohhh:

They fear us. :blessed:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excuse the sizing of the video...its hard to pull down unless you get the torrent or something so thats why its shaped that way on youtube to prevent it from being taken down

Regardless...this shyt is nuts. Russia is racist as fukk apparently.

This is propaganda

1. The guy is mixed not black

2. He purposely seeked out racist factions. It wasnt a day in the life type thing, dude went out looking for racism. You could find the same racism in uk, usa, canada or damn near any country where white people are the majority.

3. Documentary made by english people, to shyt on russia, when this same exact film could have been made in uk with same results

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignorance is bliss

Sadly, Blacks are treated poorly everywhere. It isnt just an American issue. It's a Africans need to build up a thriving country so we dont have to deal with other races issue
You been to any of those places? I have and get treated just fine