British Black guy goes to Russia on behalf of BBC to film his experiences there. Must See

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Ignorance is bliss

Travel to the Middle East...see how they treat Blacks. Blacks are lower than dogs to Arabs

Travel to Latin America, see how they treat Blacks, lower than dogs

Travel to Asia see how they treat Blacks

Travel to India, see how they treat Blacks
I'm aware of that. And here you get shot in the streets on camera by government paid employees who get a vacation for killing a black person. So again, how could it be any worse than that?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I'm aware of that. And here you get shot in the streets on camera by government paid employees who get a vacation for killing a black person. So again, how could it be any worse than that?
At least non whites are visible on tv and when you're walking down the street here. There you are constantly a spectacle. Here we have some leverage because our black ancestors have been here as long as whites. There you have no leverage. You are always a foreigner.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I'm referring to more day to day type stuff

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Apparently :heh:

Apparently? :skip:
I think he meant INHERENTLY. These are the type of Black men who should be the FACE of OUR RACE. :ld: No homo, but 'handsome' (so pawgs want em :whew:), well-spoken, tall doesnt hurt (:ehh: Will Smith, Cam Newton), and with their guap straight :francis:. Not toooooo toooooo dark :troll: and CERTAINLY toooooo toooooooo light. That HAPPY NAS medium :ahh:. That's how we're going to creampie the GLOBE DOWN! :ohlawd:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you think America is bad now, wait until Hispanics become the majority. They are unapologetically racist. A lot of times they'll go up to a black guy's face and go "what sup Mayate/N1gger?"
If they're listening to their racist ass parents this will probably be a reality.

Ive heard latinos i thought were cool because we chopped it up about sports and casual work conversation..............................then when they thought i wasnt around they were referring to black people as monkeys, with a damn filipino of all people.

:snoop: Its a shame.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ignorance is bliss

Travel to the Middle East...see how they treat Blacks. Blacks are lower than dogs to Arabs

Sadly, Blacks are treated poorly everywhere. It isnt just an American issue. It's a Africans need to build up a thriving country so we dont have to deal with other races issue
Where have you traveled

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ignorance is bliss

Sadly, Blacks are treated poorly everywhere. It isnt just an American issue. It's a Africans need to build up a thriving country so we dont have to deal with other races issue
which one of these continents have you been? Russia is one thing, that place is pretty damn racist, but you've never been to any of these, and more than likely read a cac article or 2. I've been to all but 2 continents and was treated waaaaaay better than America. Lower than dogs my ass. This dog didn't hear a single racial slur, was introduced to daughters and called exotic. Before you bring up money, how is it when a white man is in these places you bring up his race being the reason and not money? Cacs have done a great job making you think you're inferior, I gotta give it to em. but some of us are far to clever to fall for that one.

Last edited: