Brief Breakdown Of All The Black Lives Sean Combs Has Destroyed

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
2012: Diddy and his goons gang stalking Al B Sure...allegedly

Letter from a shook Al B.

I want to say that I love you from the bottom of my heart and I appreciate the consistent love from you over the years musically and all else. I am originally a hustler from the streets of Mt. Vernon from very humble beginnings, a loving Mom who made sure I went in 100 % on all and made something of the music craft that Ive loved dearly. I thank you for sharing it with me over the years. I am just a human being, not perfect but loves hard and appreciates all the God has allowed to happen in my life. Even my enemies, specifically the Wealthy ones that can’t help but be jealous of me and even the Broke ones that have entered my life with ulterior motives which are most because of my trusting, giving spirit and willingness to help everyone wether they deserved it or not. From getting artists record deals and them selling millions of records to helping those from being put out into the street or feeding them when they claim they have no food and I ask for nothing. I've come to find out that there are someone very jealous and “Bad” people out here that you all know, love & worship at times that are so jealous of me and doing some very Bad things to me like stalking my place of rest and even faking as if they are workers for major cable companies etc. we all are getting the hint by now. They’ve have also gotten to people closest to me (X’s, co workers, Fakers and plants) by playing games, threatening them to kill them 1st if the turn them in, and or paying them money if they can get me to show up by telling me they are in need and seeing if I’ll drop everything to help, as well as offering them things they can’t refuse in their desperate lives which makes them complete trash when they accept. They’ve even gone as far as getting them implants, devices and cameras watching me at home and to follow me around and they communicate and feed them lines by walkie talkies to try and set me up etc. Even renting a place in my neighborhood. The best part of why God is so amazing is that I now know exactly who the idiot(s) are and the fake alias’ all are and I wish them all God Speed. So FYI: If I (Al B. Sure! Aka Al Brown is found DEAD please contact my attorney Author Aaronson and he will have all of the information on everyone including their own closets emptied out and the main culprit “funding it” all. I will share who the key players are with you so as I said if I am found DEAD you will know the who what shortly after. Since they seem to think that it’s a joke or that I am f**king joking we will find out who’s really from Mt. Vernon and not faking it. As I said “Continue to F*** with a hungry, wounded animal in the woods with nothing to lose and you will eventually get eaten… All involved and my favorite Bohdi Bear Rest in Peace…to my Sons, I love you severely! ABS!!!
^I forgot all about this!
Al B Sure's Son Quincy Speaks On His Step Father Diddy Kissing Him On The Mouth go to the 4 min. mark :what:

Last edited:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
1999, J. Lo held for questioning for 14 hours after Puff jumped in the car with her and led the police on a high speed chase. Puff insisted he had never carried a gun, telling a grand jury that his father and best friend had been shot dead. He said: "I would never disrespect the life of my father or my best friend by owning or possessing a gun." J. Lo soon split up and left Puffy for a backup dancer. That marriage ended in June 2002.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
0Ier8NL.png

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
- Let's not forget that the only reason Biggie was in LA was because Diddy made him go. Biggie didn't want to go as he was still recuperating from his car accident injuries. Even the night he died he could barley stand up. To add insult to injury, Diddy left the same night Biggie got murdered leaving his family and friends to pick up the pieces themselves while they grieved.

and then months later capitalized off it by making a "tribute" album...

Hes a disgusting bisexual.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's crazy, but I just watched this again the other day and then this thread pops up. I know y'all remember this video. It was dropped back on SOHH. :dead:
From 0:25 seconds on :dead: :dead: :dead:

Edit:

wasnt there a video with a list of all the artists failed under diddy?

You referring to the video above?

Last edited:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Yall forgot some things...

...Remember how Puff tried to block out Kelly Price in the Mo 'Money, Mo' Problems video:

He murdered Cheri Dennis' career:

And Dream:

Remember when it was going down?

Which brings me to Bad Boy South:

The bodies ain't no where to be found :sadcam: