Bride invites 60 needy kids to her NY wedding reception after she refused to sign a prenup

Daps
it said she wouldn't sign the prenup

the guy was likely a millionaire trying to protect his assets

most women don't want to work for 40 years, they wanna eventually fall back and let a nikka take care of them

even those educated chicks. they just looking for a rich cat so they can eventually be a stay at home mom and bake cookies
again if that is the case, why all the outrage? she did his ass a favor by saying pass and not marrying him. how can this be a story of gold digging when the parties ended up not getting married and no assets had to exchange hands through marriage and a divorce?

if she declined to sign the prenup because she was unhappy with the financial agreement in the event of a divorced then the dude has won on all levels of winning. i don't understand why this woman is being slapped down. clearly she has moved on. i am sure her ex has as well.....

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Girls get offended by prenups. The logic that it shouldn't matter to men should also apply to them as well. If you were going into a marriage with the intent to be married forever, then the prenup will never be used, and thus shouldn't matter. You're only tripping about it because in the back of your head, you're thinking I might not get everything I want if this doesn't work out. Basically, both parties are thinking the marriage could end and how to best protect themselves and their interests. The men want to protect their assets by having a prenup. And the women want to protect their interests by convincing the man not to have one.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
ok so how about this i send you proof that

1. me and her still fukk every time i'm in nyc,

2. screen caps of our old conversations about her leaving her man over money.

and after i do this you get yourself banned.
make a thread!:martin:

i dont care about the fukking bit :skip:

if you can prove shes a gold digger

il sit out for a week and a half:ehh:

you have my word :dame:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
the thread automatically [in true coli fashion] diverted into "she didnt wanna sign! shes a gold digging bytch!"

i apologize for my part in even keeping any of that threadjack going.

she did a wonderful thing and good for her. i hope that she is blessed in return.
i mean she also defends peter liang, but you right we aint here for all dat...:pachaha:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
again if that is the case, why all the outrage? she did his ass a favor by saying pass and not marrying him. how can this be a story of gold digging when the parties ended up not getting married and no assets had to exchange hands through marriage and a divorce?

if she declined to sign the prenup because she was unhappy with the financial agreement in the event of a divorced then the dude has won on all levels of winning. i don't understand why this woman is being slapped down. clearly she has moved on. i am sure her ex has as well.....

It is gold digging, as she refused a marriage based on the sole fact that had it ended she wouldn't have be compensated in a manner in which she felt was appropriate. That was the entire reasoning for the dissolution of their engagement. Her not feeling okay with her compensation. How is that NOT gold digging? Hopefully she finds her sucker. Hopefully he finds a woman that loves him for him.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
fukk the week and a half shyt, you called me a liar so now i want your head.

i sent you a dm, lets hurry and get this over with.

make a thread!:martin:

i dont care about the fukking bit :skip:

if you can prove shes a gold digger

il sit out for a week and a half:ehh:

you have my word :dame:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
shes got a phd in electrical engineering from priceton i find it hard to believe shes a gold digger
notice it was her 8000 deposit on the venue
if anything she was marrying some dude below her grade
that wanted to be taken care of for the rest of his life in the event of a divorce
:sas1:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE GROOM DID FOR A LIVING???....... SO STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS... :ufdup:

puhleeze......that 8,000 DOLLARS probally was just a drop in the bucket compared to the RING and cost of the WEDDING that MAN PROBALLY SPENT...

real talk ...that Sweet N Sour Chicken broad done gotten TOO AMERCANIZED watching dem reality shows and FOLLOWING YALL SHALLOW VAIN AMERICAN

and just because a byatch got a DEGREE and some $$$ in the bank don't mean SHE STOP LOOKING TO BE SAVED.... :manny:

MARRIAGE is the ULTIMATE SECURITY BLANKET FOR THE woman

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
shes got a phd in electrical engineering from priceton i find it hard to believe shes a gold digger
notice it was her 8000 deposit on the venue
if anything she was marrying some dude below her grade
that wanted to be taken care of for the rest of his life in the event of a divorce
:sas1:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE GROOM DID FOR A LIVING???....... SO STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS... :ufdup:

puhleeze......that 8,000 DOLLARS probally was just a drop in the bucket compared to the RING and cost of the WEDDING and all the GIFTS and shyt that MAN PROBALLY SPENT throughout thier relationship

real talk ...that Sweet N Sour Chicken broad done gotten TOO AMERCANIZED watching dem reality shows and FOLLOWING YALL SHALLOW VAIN AMERICAN

and just because a byatch got a DEGREE and some $$$ in the bank don't mean SHE STOP LOOKING TO BE SAVED.... :manny:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
you was with him before the money so of course not.

clearly you and i have different definitions of gold digger.
sounds like she wants a well off man and she wants to be a stay at home wife/mom/spouse

to me a gold digger is only interested in a man for his money and wouldnt be with him- even temporarily for any other reason.

im a stay at home wife, and im certainly not only with my husband for his money. i was with him long before he was making real good money.
is that gold digging to you?

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
fukk the week and a half shyt, you called me a liar so now i want your head.

i sent you a dm, lets hurry and get this over with.

"not trying to have a long drawn out convo in that thread.

il send you proof that mean and her still fukk when ever i'm in nyc, and that she left her boyfriend who plays overseas ball because he doesn't make enough money.

il even send you a convo of me and her arguing about how i shouldn't judge her for leaving her man, because i put money before i put my personal relationships.

after i send you all of this proof you will get yourself banned by making a tread in the locker room coming out as a homosexual, then you will msg a mod asking him to ban you and all your know ip addresses from using this site."

:dead::dead::dead:

:pachaha:this is what you sent me!

come on man:skip:

make a thread ,let every1 see the text messages and let them decide if shes a gold digger or not....

if they decide so, il sit out for 2 weeks,

my last offer :dame:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

puhleeze......that 8,000 DOLLARS probally was just a drop in the bucket compared to the RING and cost of the WEDDING and all the GIFTS and shyt that MAN PROBALLY SPENT throughout thier relationship

k. cool
dont get married then.
no need to internet yell.
:yeshrug:

Daps
It is gold digging, as she refused a marriage based on the sole fact that had it ended she wouldn't have be compensated in a manner in which she felt was appropriate. That was the entire reasoning for the dissolution of their engagement. Her not feeling okay with her compensation. How is that NOT gold digging? Hopefully she finds her sucker. Hopefully he finds a woman that loves him for him.
because gold digging usually means you enter/stay in a relationship to attain wealth. if they never got married did she get anything outside of whatever gifts she received while dating?

i keep pointing out that if she is a gold digger she did the guy a favor by not marring, but no one is trying to hear that for some reason. ya'll are harping on the fact that she refused to sign a prenup, although we have no idea what the prenup said or what types of financial conversations she had with her b/f throughout the course of the relationship leading up to the engagement.

IMO whatever reasons she opted not to sign the prenup don't matter. she made a choice, the wedding was cancelled no assets have exchanged hands and some families got to have a nice time out on her dime. sounds like a win for everyone