Bride invites 60 needy kids to her NY wedding reception after she refused to sign a prenup

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I know gold diggers who have masters and make 6 figures.

her having a phd can just mean she like school and education lol.

shes also a corporate vp at new york life.

she has a phd in electrical engineering, not exactly a field of study for the unmotivated.

but okay, im sure you know lots of masters degrees holders who make 6 figures that are gold diggers.
:comeon:

the coli can be so ridiculous.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
the nikka play ball over seas, and use to be a globetrotter. he isn't rich be isn't broke.

back on topic tho, you called me a liar.

so if i dm you poof that i know a gold digger that makes 6 figures will you stop posting?

:sas1:
you said you know" gold diggers who makes 6 figz", not 1,but more than :sas2:

prove the above and il stop posting for a week

:dame:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
i never said i know lots

I know bytches who have masters that make good money and want rich husbands.

i'm 29 went to a top 3 hs in nyc, and also went to one of the best colleges in nyc.

Is it really hard to believe that i know bytches with masters degrees?

shes also a corporate vp at new york life.

she has a phd in electrical engineering, not exactly a field of study for the unmotivated.

but okay, im sure you know lots of masters degrees holders who make 6 figures that are gold diggers.
:comeon:

the coli can be so ridiculous.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I know a dime who has a PHD and $2mill a year salary who sells her pussay on Insta. :troll:
26162.jpg

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
that would be the worst gold digger of all time if they married someone for their money and then tried to make them sign a prenup GIVING away their money and ending the marriage
thats usually not how that works

also broke, uneducated people aren't exclusive to greediness. i'd hope no one would believe that

thats exactly how it works. golddiggers try to get their hookup in writing in advance because they know they arent in it for the right reasons.

khloe kardashians prenup said that she got x ammount for every year married and more after a certain ammount of time, and that bytch certainly isnt hurting for money.

it doesnt matter though. it didnt work for her, she has her own money and career and she decided that prenup was unacceptable.

:yeshrug:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i never said i know lots

I know bytches who have masters that make good money and want rich husbands.

i'm 29 went to a top 3 hs in nyc, and also went to one of the best colleges in nyc.

Is it really hard to believe that i know bytches with masters degrees?

wanting a rich husband if you too make or are capable of making lots of money is not being a gold digger.

Daps
miss out on marriage because you won't sign a piece of paper
if that's the case, it sounds like she did the guy a favor by bowing out...?

me personally, i think it makes a lot more sense to kill the relation ship pre-wedding instead of going through with it when you know you don't agree with the business side of things, and then fighting it out like crazy in court, maybe with kids and tow and a bunch of built up resentment. sounds like she made the best choice for her

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I only have a saved convo with one of them we use to date and are really close, and still fukk from time to time.

na fukk a week if i send you proof i want you to get yourself banned.

you said you know" gold diggers who makes 6 figz", not 1,but more than :sas2:

prove the above and il stop posting for a week

:dame:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's nice, and she has a career a---very well paying one at that--

One thing people don't often consider is that you want a prenup to be fair to both parties. I didn't bother to read the article, so I will just say this--even if both are professionals and you are doing well, you should be sure that the prenuptial agreement is fair to you and something that you both can agree on. She did the right thing with the reception. Very nice for those kids.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shes got a phd in electrical engineering from priceton i find it hard to believe shes a gold digger
notice it was her 8000 deposit on the venue
if anything she was marrying some dude below her grade
that wanted to be taken care of for the rest of his life in the event of a divorce
Clearly someone's never been married before, nor hung around PhDs.
Prenuptial agreements are good.
If she got her PhD she's likely going into teaching, and professors only make 50k a year, and that's after they're tenured.
Bride and/or her family are traditionally supposed to pay for the wedding.
She already has a child.
Prenuptial agreements would be the protection of his assets, not hers.
Be bad at logic trying to look bold by refuting a point, brehs and brehettes.