Bride invites 60 needy kids to her NY wedding reception after she refused to sign a prenup

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Clearly someone's never been married before, nor hung around PhDs.
Prenuptial agreements are good.
If she got her PhD she's likely going into teaching, and professors only make 50k a year, and that's after they're tenured.
Bride and/or her family are traditionally supposed to pay for the wedding.
She already has a child.
Prenuptial agreements would be the protection of his assets, not hers.
Be bad at logic trying to look bold by refuting a point, brehs and brehettes.

who is this to?:jbhmm:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
so now rich people who went to "top" schools cant be greedy bloodsuckers :upsetfavre:

do yall think "golddigging" is regulated to poor black women? because it seems yall know nothing about corporate america

okay. yall got it.

you want to run this gold digging thing into the ground.

none of us know why she was uncomfortable with the prenup. she was and she decided not to marry the dude.
it really doesnt matter of its because shes a gold digging hoe or she just has negative feelings about prenup agreements.

she took a bad situation and made the best out of it and blessed alot of people in the process.

thats what this thread should be about,

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Glowing in her white gown, her hair braided in a classic updo, Yiru Sun was the picture perfect bride as she looked out at her 60 guests on Saturday.

But Yiru wasn't getting married, and she didn't know a single one of them.

The Princeton graduate and Corporate Vice President at New York Life Insurance had canceled her wedding two months ago after she refused to sign the proposed prenuptial agreement.

But instead of canceling the reception - which she put down a nonrefundable $8,000 deposit for - at the luxurious Harold Pratt House in the Upper East Side, Yiru decided she would find a group of children and families in need to attend instead.

rRmCGWM.jpg

sKbJnbV.jpg

And so the wedding day turned into a pre-Mother's Day luncheon, with Yiru joining forces with the Salvation Army and Inwood House to find the guests for the special day.

'At that moment, I started to think it was God's plan,' Yiru told the New York Post.
'I cannot be the princess of my wedding day, but I can give the kids a fairy tale.'

The children, who had their faces painted and were given balloons and ice pops, said the day made them feel special.
Some guests also gave musical performances on the piano and ukulele.

'I thought it was an incredibly selfless act,' guest William Natal told CBS New York.
Qv8224h.jpg

pDUbSBm.jpg

Just to turn around and do something that helps others is an amazing show of character.'
The event also helped Yuri, single mother to a six-year-old girl, take her mind off the fact that she would not spend the day tying the knot.

Yuri would only say that she was not comfortable with the prenup, adding that she 'initially felt frustrated' when she decided to call the wedding off.

But the day was not for wallowing. Instead Yuri told her guests about how she had grown up poor in China before studying in America and winning a full scholarship to obtain her PhD in electrical engineering at Princeton.

Yuri said she couldn't have enjoyed the day more, and she believes her guests felt the same way.
'My guests feel even more happier than wedding guests,' she joked. 'They don't need to prepare wedding gifts.'

NJbNYDM.jpg

Bride cancels wedding, invites 60 needy kids to her reception

:wow:

She won, he lost :yeshrug:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Clearly someone's never been married before, nor hung around PhDs.
Prenuptial agreements are good.
If she got her PhD she's likely going into teaching, and professors only make 50k a year, and that's after they're tenured.
Bride and/or her family are traditionally supposed to pay for the wedding.
She already has a child.
Prenuptial agreements would be the protection of his assets, not hers.
Be bad at logic trying to look bold by refuting a point, brehs and brehettes.

is this directed to me? since you quoted me

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
The chick i'm talking about wants a rich husband because she doesn't want to work.

she loved and did well in school, but hates being in the work force.

wanting a rich husband if you too make or are capable of making lots of money is not being a gold digger.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I only have a saved convo with one of them we use to date and are really close, and still fukk from time to time.

na fukk a week if i send you proof i want you to get yourself banned.

:dame:

make a thread and post up the convo

since you cant provide more than one( you stated gold digger"s") il happily sit out for a week and a bit :win:

" we still fukk from time to time"
:duck:tales of a coli exec

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
shes got a phd in electrical engineering from priceton i find it hard to believe shes a gold digger
notice it was her 8000 deposit on the venue
if anything she was marrying some dude below her grade
that wanted to be taken care of for the rest of his life in the event of a divorce
:sas1:

it said she wouldn't sign the prenup

the guy was likely a millionaire trying to protect his assets

most women don't want to work for 40 years, they wanna eventually fall back and let a nikka take care of them

even those educated chicks. they just looking for a rich cat so they can eventually be a stay at home mom and bake cookies

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The chick i'm talking about wants a rich husband because she doesn't want to work.

she loved and did well in school, but hates being in the work force.

clearly you and i have different definitions of gold digger.
sounds like she wants a well off man and she wants to be a stay at home wife/mom/spouse

to me a gold digger is only interested in a man for his money and wouldnt be with him- even temporarily for any other reason.

im a stay at home wife, and im certainly not only with my husband for his money. i was with him long before he was making real good money.
is that gold digging to you?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
okay. yall got it.

you want to run this gold digging thing into the ground.

none of us know why she was uncomfortable with the prenup. she was and she decided not to marry the dude.
it really doesnt matter of its because shes a gold digging hoe or she just has negative feelings about prenup agreements.

she took a bad situation and made the best out of it and blessed alot of people in the process.

thats what this thread should be about,
im not even talking about the lady. im talking about in general.
this thread seems to be running with a narrative that wealthy people with degrees aren't some of the most ruthless money hungry people in america

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
shes also a corporate vp at new york life.

she has a phd in electrical engineering, not exactly a field of study for the unmotivated.

but okay, im sure you know lots of masters degrees holders who make 6 figures that are gold diggers.
:comeon:

the coli can be so ridiculous.

wake up at 5am everyday and work 70 hours a week in a demanding career :hula: marry a rich hedge fund manager, retire, move to Greenwich and ride horses with your kids

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
it said she wouldn't sign the prenup

the guy was likely a millionaire trying to protect his assets

most women don't want to work for 40 years, they wanna eventually fall back and let a nikka take care of them

even those educated chicks. they just looking for a rich cat so they can eventually be a stay at home mom and bake cookies

make up whatever back story youd like.

do you have any comment on the wonderful thing for she did for those children and families?

i know its a coli requirement to spend 90% of ones posting time shyttin on women, but if shes a golddigger like yall keep insisting [a millionaire with assets to protect like you say]
then it should be a win for him that she didnt want to sign right?

create a happy thread for him and the supposed bullet he dodged.

this thread is about the wonderful event she threw that was a blessing to many people.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
im not even talking about the lady. im talking about in general.
this thread seems to be running with a narrative that wealthy people with degrees aren't some of the most ruthless money hungry people in america

the thread automatically [in true coli fashion] diverted into "she didnt wanna sign! shes a gold digging bytch!"

i apologize for my part in even keeping any of that threadjack going.

she did a wonderful thing and good for her. i hope that she is blessed in return.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
ok so how about this i send you proof that

1. me and her still fukk every time i'm in nyc,

2. screen caps of our old conversations about her leaving her man over money.

and after i do this you get yourself banned.

:dame:

make a thread and post up the convo

since you cant provide more than one( you stated gold digger"s") il happily sit out for a week and a bit :win:

" we still fukk from time to time"
:duck:tales of a coli exec