Bride invites 60 needy kids to her NY wedding reception after she refused to sign a prenup

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
do you want these receipts or want to just appreciate this gesture? :mjpls:

i believe you, ive never seen you make shyt up on here,

okay its mothers day, let me leave this thread and the coli alone
i was just hopping online while these beans are in the oven.
let me go husk this corn.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
you a hoe/ snitch as nikka for posting this.

"not trying to have a long drawn out convo in that thread.

il send you proof that mean and her still fukk when ever i'm in nyc, and that she left her boyfriend who plays overseas ball because he doesn't make enough money.

il even send you a convo of me and her arguing about how i shouldn't judge her for leaving her man, because i put money before i put my personal relationships.

after i send you all of this proof you will get yourself banned by making a tread in the locker room coming out as a homosexual, then you will msg a mod asking him to ban you and all your know ip addresses from using this site."

:dead::dead::dead:

:pachaha:this is what you sent me!

come on man:skip:

make a thread ,let every1 see the text messages and let them decide if shes a gold digger or not....

if they decide so, il sit out for 2 weeks,

my last offer :dame:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
k. cool
dont get married then.
no need to internet yell.
:yeshrug:

My apologies if I sound like im yelling

But real talk I doubt dude is some bum looking to be taken care of if he got a PRENUP

im pretty sure he got just as much too lose as her

And I doubt as intelligent as she seems that she would fukk with someone not in her tax bracket

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
for those finding it hard to believe a woman who makes 6 figures could be a gold digger. naomi campbell has made millions but is universally recognized as a gold digger:sas1:

if you want a man that makes substantially more money than you, you're a gold digger

you should be whatever you want to attract

if you're making 6 figures but, only want to date millionaires and other ultra high net-worth individuals, yea, you're a gold digger. A classy one. But a gold digger nonetheless.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
She's an asian single mother?

Sum tin aint wight.
2qcgm80.jpg

And btw, for yall doubting the legitimacy of his prenup request because she put down the 8Gs for the wedding. In asian culture, the bride/family is SUPPOSED to pay for the wedding.

2qcgm80.jpg

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Sum tin aint wight.
2qcgm80.jpg

And btw, for yall doubting the legitimacy of his prenup request because she put down the 8Gs for the wedding. In asian culture, the bride/family is SUPPOSED to pay for the wedding.

2qcgm80.jpg

broller

Veteran
Daps
shes got a phd in electrical engineering from priceton i find it hard to believe shes a gold digger
notice it was her 8000 deposit on the venue
if anything she was marrying some dude below her grade
that wanted to be taken care of for the rest of his life in the event of a divorce
:sas1:

if the dude was below her grade then it was in HIS best interest not to even want a prenup

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Sum tin aint wight.
2qcgm80.jpg

2qcgm80.jpg

That's what i been saying....AN ASIAN SINGLE MOTHER?!?!

APPARENTLY OLE BOY JUST DECIDED MAYBE HE SHOULD "BE CAREFUL" cause she AIN'T THE TRADITIONAL ASIAN...

HOE BEEN AMERCANIZED BY THE "THOT SYSTEM".............. She probally listens to KEISHA COLES and shops at RAINBOW..

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If "her story" hadnt hit the media, I would have respected her position more so. Reminds me of the very end of Devil's Advocate. He did the right thing, but not necessarily for all the right reasons. This bride, well former bride, is likely the same. Makes for a good story, but integrity doesnt include seeking validation. Vanity does though.

broller

Veteran
Daps
i should have explained further. assuming dude wasn't asking for some kind of ridiculous agreement, i hope she really weighed the consequences of her actions. most marriages fail and a lot of women have trouble finding a serious relationship to begin with and this bytch is just throwing one away because of 'principal.' That is her right, but principal won't keep you warm at night, and won't start a family with you either. i don't really care but that's my 2 cents.

most marriages don't fail. those "more than 50% of marriages end in divorce" stats are not true.

but i'll let you cook and say that those stats are true. so if most marriages fail, then wasn't she wise in not getting married? if it's just going to fail, why spend all that money on the wedding and the subsequent honeymoon?