Bride invites 60 needy kids to her NY wedding reception after she refused to sign a prenup

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I know gold diggers who have masters and make 6 figures.

her having a phd can just mean she like school and education lol.

shes got a phd in electrical engineering from priceton i find it hard to believe shes a gold digger
notice it was her 8000 deposit on the venue
if anything she was marrying some dude below her grade
that wanted to be taken care of for the rest of his life in the event of a divorce
:sas1:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no way to tell for sure who was wrong and who was right. maybe no one was wrong and they were just not compatible. we don't know if the pre-nup was reasonable or not. we don't know if she's a gold digger or not.

only thing i can comment on is that it was a cool gesture at the end of the day.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
for some people it's the principle of it all.

good for her for doing something thoughtful with the reception.

i should have explained further. assuming dude wasn't asking for some kind of ridiculous agreement, i hope she really weighed the consequences of her actions. most marriages fail and a lot of women have trouble finding a serious relationship to begin with and this bytch is just throwing one away because of 'principal.' That is her right, but principal won't keep you warm at night, and won't start a family with you either. i don't really care but that's my 2 cents.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I don't understand how anyone can be mad at her.
She didn't want to sign a prenup and so canceled the marriage saving them both grief and years of frustration along with the possibility of her going to court to try to get prenup annulled anyway. She made her own 8k deposit.
Scholarship to get a Ph.D. In Electrical Engineering to boot?
She def makes more than enough money to support herself, she won.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
so if a privately dm you a conversation i had with a close female friend of mine who makes 6 figs about her getting ready to dump her man because he doesn't make enough money will you stop posting in this site?

:duck:

the coli knows everyone dont we....:skip:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
so if a privately dm you a conversation i had with a close female friend of mine who makes 6 figs about her getting ready to dump her man because he doesn't make enough money will you stop posting in this site?
thats not a gold digger.....

thats just sounds like a chick sick of a broke ni......:skip:

make a thread :dame:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
shes got a phd in electrical engineering from priceton i find it hard to believe shes a gold digger
notice it was her 8000 deposit on the venue
if anything she was marrying some dude below her grade
that wanted to be taken care of for the rest of his life in the event of a divorce
:sas1:
that would be the worst gold digger of all time if they married someone for their money and then tried to make them sign a prenup GIVING away their money and ending the marriage
thats usually not how that works

also broke, uneducated people aren't exclusive to greediness. i'd hope no one would believe that

Last edited:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
the nikka play ball over seas, and use to be a globetrotter. he isn't rich be isn't broke.

back on topic tho, you called me a liar.

so if i dm you poof that i know a gold digger that makes 6 figures will you stop posting?

thats not a gold digger.....

thats just sounds like a chick sick of a broke ni......:skip:

make a thread :dame: