Bret Hart claims that HBK and Triple H bullied The Rock

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rocky Johnson said Rock beat HBK’s ass after the Smackdown super kick.

Rocky Johnson (RIP) was bullshytting lol

No one besides him has told that story

But I'm surprised you believe that

Your naive as fukk as is shown in your posting :russ:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Rocky Johnson (RIP) was bullshytting lol

No one besides him has told that story

But I'm surprised you believe that

Your naive as fukk as is shown in your posting :russ:
I didn’t say I believe it, dummy. I just said he said it for the record. Obviously he isn’t the most objective source.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:shaq2: looks like the same ol' superkick he always throws Rock just sold it great. Damn shame HBGOAT couldn't get his shyt together addiction wise earlier :francis: missed a gang of potential blassics Rock/HBK being one of them.
If someone disrespected my mom in front of me, I wouldn’t ever work a match with them either. :manny:

Rock handled it the right way. Didn’t try to get revenge on HBK, or sabotage him through politics or anything. Just said I don’t fukk with you for life.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t say I believe it, dummy. I just said he said it for the record. Obviously he isn’t the most objective source.

Man shut the fukk up lol

I wrote if rock was so tough he would have fought hbk/hhh

You then posted a video of rocky Johnson where he's talking bullshyt about rock fighting HBK

But you dont believe him? Why the fukk you posting the video then? Foh

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said earlier

Rock was scurred of HBK and his homie Haitch whose built like a tank

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Man shut the fukk up lol

I wrote if rock was so tough he would have fought hbk/hhh

You then posted a video of rocky Johnson where he's talking bullshyt about rock fighting HBK

But you dont believe him? Why the fukk you posting the video then? Foh
:mjlol:

The Rock was a defensive lineman on one of the most feared physically dominant teams in college football history.

HBK was scrawny by wrestling standards and well-known to not be able to fight. Got drug by Bret Hart and told Vince he was quitting to due to an “unsafe workplace” and got knocked out and put on the shelf by a random marine who was smaller than him then had the WWF lie and say he got jumped by 9 people.

“The Game” is a privileged kid from the mean streets of New Hampshire who grew up a wrestling nerd and started taking steroids and calling Killer Kowalski to live out his fantasy.

Rock would’ve slapped monkey piss out of both of them in a fair one, especially HBK.

You seem pretty angry though. Did HHH sign your asscheek at a Raw taping or something?

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
If Rock is so tough why didn't he do anything to HBK and HHH?

Rock was scurred. It's obvious

@S0ur²
African Americans like me and the Rock carry the strength of Ogun to fukk up caucasians like you.

We not scared of you cacs.

I will give your mother Karen a pedigree with my gooch in her mouth and you will do nothing.
:obama:

Last edited:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

The Rock was a defensive lineman on one of the most feared physically dominant teams in college football history.

HBK was scrawny by wrestling standards and well-known to not be able to fight. Got drug by Bret Hart and told Vince he was quitting to due to an “unsafe workplace” and got knocked out and put on the shelf by a random marine who was smaller than him then had the WWF lie and say he got jumped by 9 people.

“The Game” is a privileged kid from the mean streets of New Hampshire who grew up a wrestling nerd and started taking steroids and calling Killer Kowalski to live out his fantasy.

Rock would’ve slapped monkey piss out of both of them in a fair one, especially HBK.

You seem pretty angry though. Did HHH sign your asscheek at a Raw taping or something?

So why did the Rock not do anything? Lol

Coulda shoulda woulda but he didn't do jack

Yeah I'm really angry coz I'm exposing your dumbass posts that make no sense :russ:

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African Americans like me and the Rock carry the strength of Ogun to fukk up caucasians like you.

We not scared of you cacs.

I will give your mother Karen a pedigree with my gooch in her mouth and you will do nothing.
:obama:

I'm black you fool

Your a fake ass militant who goes mouse when shyt start poppin for real

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So why did the Rock not do anything? Lol

Coulda shoulda woulda but he didn't do jack

Yeah I'm really angry coz I'm exposing your dumbass posts that make no sense
This idiot actually thinks people feared HBK and HHH physically rather than their political influence. :mjlol:

Is this a parody account or something?