Bret Hart claims that HBK and Triple H bullied The Rock

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What evidence would there be other than first-hand accounts?

Bret, Pritchard and Cornette have spoken on how they dealt with Rock multiple times, Shawn had the juice at the time and HHH was his right hand man in whatever politics they played.
I need a example of HHH sabotaging the rock lol

the rock don’t seem like the forgiving type. So if it’s beef it’s with Shawn not HHH

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is a fake ass narrative. Every video I see is just bret talking matter of factly.
True, I'm an HBK stan so I spent yeaaaaaaars not liking that mofo until I went back and rewatched the entire 97 year of raw on the network.

Bret never goes out of his way to just shyt on somebody, But if he's asked about some shyt or someone he doesn't like they getting that work and I appreciate that more than PC bullshyt that 99% of people be on these days.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The rock forgives everyone lol
Vin diesel was da only hold out and he finally caved

That was simply a tabloid long game. they played the buying public with. How it ended.
With this we know rock had heat with them goofies in tha clique.
Simply because rock shotot style swerved.
all over cripple ache's knee in that era.
when rock finally got a chance to dispense his get back.

Art Barr

Art barr

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
c0c899e9-shawn-michaels-the-rock.jpg

When was this taken? Seems like they cool nowadays

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Anyone who's into professional wrestling history knows that the Kliq were bunch of scumbags playing political games backstage and bullying other wrestlers.

None of them did anything successfull after their wrestling career besides Triple H banging the bosses daughter and getting a chance now to run some things in WWE. For who knows how long, considering they sold their company to Dana White redneck fukkery.

Rocky was starring in films like Scorpion King, The Rundown, which were enjoyable average films, while Triple H could only do a small role in a fukked up Blade movie that was 10 times worse than its previous two films.

Alaskan
Daps
Anyone who's into professional wrestling history knows that the Kliq were bunch of scumbags playing political games backstage and bullying other wrestlers.

None of them did anything successfull after their wrestling career besides Triple H banging the bosses daughter and getting a chance now to run some things in WWE. For who knows how long, considering they sold their company to Dana White redneck fukkery.

Rocky was starring in films like Scorpion King, The Rundown, which were enjoyable average films, while Triple H could only do a small role in a fukked up Blade movie that was 10 times worse than its previous two films.

If HHH had it his way, he'd have left wrestling a long time ago after blowing up playing Conan the barbarian, and would have an Arnold-esque action movie career where he plays the toughest, coolest, funniest dude in every movie. That's clearly what he was angling for in the early 2000s, all through the ruthless agression era. If he'd had one mildly successful role, dude would have gone Hollywood and never looked back. It must burn slow that Rock is the most successful actor in the world, and even Cena is way bigger than Haitch could have ever been.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c0c899e9-shawn-michaels-the-rock.jpg

When was this taken? Seems like they cool nowadays
looks like 2011

that being said I don't think Bret was lying. I seem to remember they offered Rock a match with HBK for Mania 21 and he turned it down and wanted to wrestle Sting or Rey Mysterio instead? which didn't end up happening obviously.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
And Shawn dikkinbottom snorted so much coke to numb the pain of repressed homosexuality it atrophied enough of his brain to make him a MAGA fundamentalist Bible school teacher with a cockeye, broken back and Bobby Brown jaw.

Still arguably the GOAT in-ring performer though.
this has me dying and i 100% agree
still my goat though :wow: