Bret Hart claims that HBK and Triple H bullied The Rock

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
and look where they are and where Dwayne is?

HHH ended up as Vince's third kid..lol

I know it burns there soul when they turn on the TV and see a trailer for Dwayne’s newest movie while hearing he’s the highest paid actor in Hollywood. While one is walking around looking like a dusty one eyed cowboy and the other only being somewhat relevant because he married his bosses daughter:dead: still depending on wrestling.

I love it.

Last edited:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
That speech was bought and paid for. Dwayne is telling :duck::duck:

Doesn't he have enough money to not have to take the time out of his day to put over his "workplace bully" and send him special birthday wishes 20 years after the fact?

Idk breh, I feel like Dwayne legit likes HHH which makes me doubt these BretTales are fully accurate

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It’s gotta be sad just being miserable all the time. This is well know and old. I’m sure HHH, Shawn, or Rock care about this. So why is this gray haired hating witch doctor still being a chatty patty?

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Because Rock basically beat him at life.

And Triple H got beat. At this point its not even a competition.
I remember when I tuned in to SNL cause Rock was hosting it only to see Triple H all up in the videos. He was in the studio audience like a crazed stalker trying the soak in the gawd’s shine.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I remember when I tuned in to SNL cause Rock was hosting it only to see Triple H all up in the videos. He was in the studio audience like a crazed stalker trying the soak in the gawd’s shine.
All bias aside he really wants to be The Rock so bad.

He couldn’t host SNL so he hosted MadTV?

:mjlol:

And yall remember he tried getting into movies?

trash

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Doesn't he have enough money to not have to take the time out of his day to put over his "workplace bully" and send him special birthday wishes 20 years after the fact?

Idk breh, I feel like Dwayne legit likes HHH which makes me doubt these BretTales are fully accurate
Rock aired him out in 2002 on a short lived ESPN show called Unscripted...he brought up the jealousy..lol. These days..Rock doesnt give a damn...shyt, he bought Haku a truck for kind of helping him out in his pre WWF days.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
All bias aside he really wants to be The Rock so bad.

He couldn’t host SNL so he hosted MadTV?

:mjlol:

And yall remember he tried getting into movies?

trash

Remember when Rock came back in 2011, Cripple H said he was pursued in being a Hollywood star and he chose to be a WWE EXEC....lol.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I watched this yesterday actually cos it's the first ever smackdown I think?

And yeah it looked kinda stiff... I dunno. Just a weird dynamic seeing those 3 in the ring
Rocky Johnson (obviously not the most objective source) said Rock put paws on HBK after that.

Kick definitely looked stiff.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Rocky Johnson (obviously not the most objective source) said Rock put paws on HBK after that.

Kick definitely looked stiff.

:shaq2: looks like the same ol' superkick he always throws Rock just sold it great. Damn shame HBGOAT couldn't get his shyt together addiction wise earlier :francis: missed a gang of potential blassics Rock/HBK being one of them.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
I know it burns there soul when they turn on the TV and see a trailer for Dwayne’s newest movie while hearing he’s the highest paid actor in Hollywood. While one is walking around looking like a dusty one eyed cowboy and the other only being somewhat relevant because he married his bosses daughter:dead: still depending on wrestling.

I love it.

I don't think either of them really care. Both love wrestling and the Rock got bigger than it. For HHH it was the best thing to happen because no way Vince would risk losing money pushing HHH over a sure thing like the Rock. HHH lives sleeps and breathes wrestling and knows that Hollywood isn't his thing. Shawn is happy that wrestling marks, I mean fans believe he's the greatest performer of all time. The Rock doesn't need wrestling like they do and can do anything he sets his mind too. The other two are stuck in their own little bubble of fake fighting cause they know wrestling is all they'll ever have. Hogan tried his hand at Hollywood and failed and that's why he can't let got. It's all he'll be remembered for. I'm sure in the future most won't even remember that Rock was a wrestler because his acting career will make them forget.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Rock is so tough why didn't he do anything to HBK and HHH?

Rock was scurred. It's obvious

@S0ur²