Bret Hart claims that HBK and Triple H bullied The Rock

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
And Shawn dikkinbottom snorted so much coke to numb the pain of repressed homosexuality it atrophied enough of his brain to make him a MAGA fundamentalist Bible school teacher with a cockeye, broken back and Bobby Brown jaw.

Still arguably the GOAT in-ring performer though.
Vulgar :deadmanny:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
If someone disrespected my mom in front of me, I wouldn’t ever work a match with them either. :manny:

Rock handled it the right way. Didn’t try to get revenge on HBK, or sabotage him through politics or anything. Just said I don’t fukk with you for life.

Success is the best revenge!

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
On a recent episode of his podcast, legendary superstar Bret Hart claimed that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was bullied by Triple H and Shawn Michaels during his time in WWE. Jericho addressed this report, saying that there is definitely truth to it. Apparently Rocky and HBK were even set to work a program at one point but Dwayne turned it down because of his past with two men.

"As far as I know, that's true, from what The Rock told me. It's the reason why The Rock and Shawn Michaels never worked a match," Chris explained. "I think, also too, Shawn might of insulted The Rock when he was a kid in Hawaii or something like that.

"I believe that when Shawn came back, there was one match where it was Triple H versus The Rock in Louisville, KY, and Shawn was the special guest referee and they were angling to try and do an angle/storyline between Rock and Shawn. I don't think Rock wanted to do it, and I remember that because I worked with Benoit that night in Louisville."

Chris Jericho On The Rock Being Bullied By Triple H And Shawn Michaels, Working With Vince McMahon - Wrestling Inc.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
shyt pissed me off as a hit. I believe this was the first ever smack down.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I remember when I tuned in to SNL cause Rock was hosting it only to see Triple H all up in the videos. He was in the studio audience like a crazed stalker trying the soak in the gawd’s shine.

Haitch is cool with me but this just screamed insecure :mjlol: Just like when he buried Warrior on the WM 2000 “All Day Long” special while holding the belt in his lap :russ:

Even Cokeboy didn’t take up as much screen time during his part with Lorne Michaels:dead:

Last edited:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Does Bret really have nothing better to do with his life than to rehash 23 year old drama?

This HBK/Rocky beef has been squashed for over 12 years now and this crusty old canuck is still strumming the same old tune on his busted-ass guitar.

I like Bret, but give it a rest old man.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Several older documentaries focusing on WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart have been quietly removed from the WWE Network.

The following documentaries with Hart were removed:

* Bret Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be (2005)

* Hart & Soul: The Hart Family Anthology (2010)

* WWE's Top 50 Superstars (2010)

* Greatest Rivalries: Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels (2011)

* Bret Hart: The Dungeon Collection (2013)

* The Most Powerful Families In Wrestling (2019)

the Kliq got fed up with his shyt talking

:mjlol::troll:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Several older documentaries focusing on WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart have been quietly removed from the WWE Network.

The following documentaries with Hart were removed:

* Bret Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be (2005)

* Hart & Soul: The Hart Family Anthology (2010)

* WWE's Top 50 Superstars (2010)

* Greatest Rivalries: Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels (2011)

* Bret Hart: The Dungeon Collection (2013)

* The Most Powerful Families In Wrestling (2019)

the Kliq got fed up with his shyt talking

:mjlol::troll:

Heart break bytch back out there snitching like it 97:mjlol:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

Haitch is cool with me but this just screamed insecure :mjlol: Just like when he buried Warrior on the WM 2000 “All Day Long” special while holding the belt in his lap :russ:

Even Cokeboy didn’t take up as much screen time during his part with Lorne Michaels:dead:

Dude brought the world title and the audience was still like “who the hell is this”?

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
HitGOAT gotta come out to this one day

Sada Baby :
"Scoop up Bret Hart, sharp-shooter a nikka down-town
The best there is, the best there was the best there ever will be
Got no kids, I raise guns can't let em' kill me
It is what it is, fukk what it was.
bytch I'm still me and I'll fukk you up
Got this black and pink on, Rest in Peace to Owen."

HitGOAT:
"fukk that Cac named Shawn Michaels and whoever with him.
Fo' Life."

full

Last edited: