Bret Hart claims that HBK and Triple H bullied The Rock

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The Rock could throw all kinds of shade at Hunter and HBK, but why bother? He's one of the biggest entertainers in Hollywood right now.

giphy.gif

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
This is why Bret is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be:salute:

My early childhood goat, lookin out for my childhood/early teens goat

fukk HBK and his born again bullshyt.. fukk triple h too. Couple of jealous white boys basically :childplease:

Imaging working with a little fukkhead like a shawn hickenbottom? How did no one just say fukk it and lay that cac out
Taker was gonna do the honors at WM 14 if he ain’t drop that belt to Austin :russ:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This is why Bret is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be:salute:

My early childhood goat, lookin out for my childhood/early teens goat

fukk HBK and his born again bullshyt.. fukk triple h too. Couple of jealous white boys basically :childplease:

Imaging working with a little fukkhead like a shawn hickenbottom? How did no one just say fukk it and lay that cac out
Mark Henry was about to whoop his ass but he ran and told Vince. He then got shipped to Canada too.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I believe every single word. I remember being a kid and meeting these wrestlers at JFK with the exception of Michaels. I must've been 14. Austin and Rock were cool af especially to a black family from Brooklyn. The Rock was a humble guy on the rise. Took pictures, shook hands with them.

Even saw brood. Gangrel and Haitch were typical dikkheads though.

This is why you'll never hear me talk shyt about Rocky. Nicest guy you'll ever meet and definitely pro black in person but in code.
Glad you mentioned Austin too.

Seems like some people try to find :mjpls: shyt on him these days but can’t

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Glad you mentioned Austin too.

Seems like some people try to find :mjpls: shyt on him these days but can’t
Austin was always about business and strictly professional. Pretty sure, him and Rock got along quite well off principle. I don't really believe the rumors that he beat Sables ass. She was probably a cheating hoe and he got pushed to the limit. Also, him and Brock would've had beef.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Rock had an issue with HBK disrespecting his grandmother if I remember correctly. The backstage shyt only cemented his disdain for him. Rock is bigger than WWE and he just bought the XFL, and will most likely succeed where Vince never could.
Pretty sure Rock and Austin secretly hate Vince and are just playing 48 laws with him to reach success meanwhile Haitch kissed his ass and married his ugly ass daughter.