Bret Hart claims that HBK and Triple H bullied The Rock

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
And now the Rock is arguably the biggest star in Hollywood and got out of wrestling and left it behind :wow: That’s why he’s top 3 to me.

HHH always been overrated to me. Slept his way to the top and we already know what HBK was on in the 90s before he became a bible thumper.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
So why did the Rock not do anything? Lol

Coulda shoulda woulda but he didn't do jack

Yeah I'm really angry coz I'm exposing your dumbass posts that make no sense :russ:

Breh there wasn't one wrestler on the roster at that time that couldn't kick the fukk outta both of them at the same time. They had Vince's ear and in HBK's case his cock too. If anyone did anything they lose their job and for a young guy coming up in the biz it would be a dumb move. Only Bret and Taker could do it without repercussions and that's why Bret did and Taker almost did.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All worked out in the end though didn't it?
973U.gif

Much success to you, even if you wish me the opposite
Sooner or later we'll all see who the prophet is

- Nasir Bin Olu Dara Jones :wow:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This stuff always gets said but it never evokes a strong emotion outta me cuz Rock be buddy buddy with HHH hard these days.

I mean why would Rock be bitter? Deep down he knows he's lapped Triple H in every facet of life, and he knows Trips knows this as well :mjlol:

Imagine the ether you would feel if a guy you looked down on and bullied at the start of his career, surpasses you and ended up becoming one of, if not the greatest superstar in wrestling and an icon, then he moves onto Hollywood and becomes an A-List celeb there and is universally loved :mjlol: And he still gives back using his celebrity status to the company you're running and will eventually inherit. :mjlol: Deep down you hate this guy but you need him and he doesn't need you :russ:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I mean why would Rock be bitter? Deep down he knows he's lapped Triple H in every facet of life, and he knows Trips knows this as well :mjlol:

Imagine the ether you would feel if a guy you looked down on and bullied at the start of his career, surpasses you and ended up becoming one of, if not the greatest superstar in wrestling and an icon, then he moves onto Hollywood and becomes an A-List celeb there and is universally loved :mjlol: And he still gives back using his celebrity status to the company you're running and will eventually inherit. :mjlol: Deep down you hate this guy but you need him and he doesn't need you :russ:
This is true but HHH is also still incredibly wealthy, runs the company he loves, and got the illustrious career he desired. It's not like he's a walking L or anything.

Pride may make him bitter he'll never be viewed as a Rock or Austin, but I doubt he loses sleep over it.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

And Shawn dikkinbottom snorted so much coke to numb the pain of repressed homosexuality it atrophied enough of his brain to make him a MAGA fundamentalist Bible school teacher with a cockeye, broken back and Bobby Brown jaw.

Still arguably the GOAT in-ring performer though.