Bret Hart claims that HBK and Triple H bullied The Rock

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Austin was always about business and strictly professional. Pretty sure, him and Rock got along quite well off principle. I don't really believe the rumors that he beat Sables ass. She was probably a cheating hoe and he got pushed to the limit. Also, him and Brock would've had beef.

:deadmanny:you're getting your white bytches mixed up. Austin wasn't with Sable

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
This is why Bret is the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be:salute:

My early childhood goat, lookin out for my childhood/early teens goat

fukk HBK and his born again bullshyt.. fukk triple h too. Couple of jealous white boys basically :childplease:

Imaging working with a little fukkhead like a shawn hickenbottom? How did no one just say fukk it and lay that cac out

that's why this story never gets old

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Dudes be like “hbk had hhh back over the rock wow”

It’s his best friend of course he tried to make the next man fail. Wouldn’t you for your friends?

The rock so goat none of that shyt matters I’m not gonna be fake mad

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This stuff always gets said but it never evokes a strong emotion outta me cuz Rock be buddy buddy with HHH hard these days.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Didn’t HBK shoot superkick Rock for real in that match with Rock vs. HHH he was refereeing?
I watched this yesterday actually cos it's the first ever smackdown I think?

And yeah it looked kinda stiff... I dunno. Just a weird dynamic seeing those 3 in the ring

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
i think it started off because shawn was being a fakkit and barking at rocks grandma and rock checked him for it. then carried that shyt over when rock got to wwf. his dad spoke on it and i think prichard touched on it in his pod about rock.