Brehs wtf is this shyt?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Auturia was right and that's why Kiritsugi was like pseudo-monk at the end :childplease:
she was right about his despair but not about the fact that there has to be honor in killing. there isn't a more honorable way to kill someone. either it's self defense and they left you no choice or you have no business doing it. killing people in an attempt to rob a bank isn't any better off than killing people because you're a sick fukk that enjoys making people suffer. the end result is the same. you violated another human being for your own greed.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Waaaaaaaaat :russ::russ:?

S*** then I don't know what to tell you :oxy:

Cause people literally do that s*** every instillation :laff:

When I talked about GTA with people, it's usually about the missions not "hopped on yesterday, fukked then killed some strippers
:ehh:" in middle school with San Andreas it was about the bullshyt flight school and rc missions...not just murking nikkas for the sake of murking nikkas, you know some weirdos bruh :franchise:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've never heard a nikka play GTA with sole intention of just killing random people, random people got killed :ehh: but that wasnt the main reason they played the game on :childplease:

oh and fukk these racist ass fakkits
you act like their main intention excuses the fact that they still engaged in the behavior solely for entertainment value.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
you act like their main intention excuses the fact that they still engaged in the behavior solely for entertainment value.
I'm saying :laff:

These guys are acting high and mighty over the premise of a video game where you murder anyone who's not your crew for a dollar :laff:

I'm legit sitting here like :mindblown: damn so people really don't go on rampages murking everything and grabbing 5 stars.

I can't tell if I'm being trolled or not :wtf:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
We're really in here arguing about what we think is an acceptable level of crime in video games. :dahell:

Killing hundreds of cops who are just trying to do their job by stopping a bank robbery is ok(GTA), but killing hundreds of people for the hell of it isn't:dahell:

That's why I think this whole issue is ridiculous. They're both violent criminal acts that are shunned in our society. Why is one acceptable in the digital fictional realm, but the other isn't?

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
going on a murderous killing spree in GTA has nothing to do with humor. You could play GTA and never kill random civilians or get in random police shootouts. That stuff isn't the point of the game.

I don't think the context does anything other than point out how disgusting people find behavior many of them were already engaging in games like GTA. Getting a 5 star wanted level and killing as many cops as you can to survive as long as you can is just mindless entertainment killing same as Hatred.

but have you ever done it?

obvious...however, the tertiary dialogue and missions have humor. THAT makes it more acceptable than HATRED.

I'm sure you see it.

...That's clearly why you hear the outrage. Maybe if the people were aliens and were responsible for the killing of his entire family....then this game would be piff to a lot of people...

Motive...The actual end-game of the protagonist has a lot to do with how we receive a game and it's violence. It IS interesting to think about...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We're really in here arguing about what we think is an acceptable level of crime in video games. :dahell:

Killing hundreds of cops who are just trying to do their job by stopping a bank robbery is ok(GTA), but killing hundreds of people for the hell of it isn't:dahell:

That's why I think this whole issue is ridiculous. They're both violent criminal acts that are shunned in our society. Why is one acceptable in the digital fictional realm, but the other isn't?
This is like two guys meeting up in prison and one of them gave a chick a date rape drug and raped her when she passed out and the other guy broke into a chick's house and raped her at gunpoint giving her the options of get raped or be shot and the gunpoint guy going my rape is more acceptable than yours because at least I gave her a choice.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Agreed.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
obvious...however, the tertiary dialogue and missions have humor. THAT makes it more acceptable than HATRED.

I'm sure you see it.

...That's clearly why you hear the outrage. Maybe if the people were aliens and were responsible for the killing of his entire family....then this game would be piff to a lot of people...

Motive...The actual end-game of the protagonist has a lot to do with how we receive a game and it's violence. It IS interesting to think about...
GTA also had outrage about it and calls for it to be banned. I think people here are really arguing there's a difference because they identify with playing GTA but don't want to identify with Hatred even if they've actually done what the protagonist does in Hatred of their own accord in a different game.

Happens all the time when people's behavior comes in conflict with their self-identity. If you've ever booted up GTA and went on a innocent and/or cop killing spree well guess what that's what Hatred is and you did it. You actually used a game that isn't particularly designed for that and went out of your way to do it because the game doesn't really tell you to do that stuff off mission.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think you guys are forgetting that besides the fact one game offers the choice of killing innocents and the other's sole objective is to kill innocents, the latter game is being developed by a bunch of fukking neo-nazis.

Neo-nazis, brehs. Neo-nazis.
I'm not above killing innocents in a video game. I also see it as it really is, a novelty. If the game is dirt cheap I'll play it if it isn't I'm not spending decent money on something that will be boring in a few minutes just like it gets in GTA when you do it. That concept isn't gonna hold a whole game down.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Comparing this sadistic nazi trash to GTA is beyond asinine...

Killing armed cops who are trying to kill you for stealing a car in GTA is not in any way shape or form comparable to some nazi fakkit gunning down unarmed civilians...