Brehs wtf is this shyt?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Would have been a problem if it came out for consoles and if another kid went on a killing spree and the media found he had owned that game...:whoo: I can't even imagine the type of blowback this would have on gaming.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People act like games such as GTA don't exist...Fallout or Skyrim. Pretty much any game that allows you to go on a killing rampage of innocents if you very well feel like it.
Cac logic. The object of those games isn't to kill innocent people. If you choose to do that that's on you but the games can be beaten without doing that. If you spend hours rampaging in those games and you're older then 25 you clearly have issues.

The object of this game is to kill people white supremacists have deemed the problem with society and if they are making the decision on who are societies problems then who are they?

Just stop.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac logic. The object of those games isn't to kill innocent people. If you choose to do that that's on you but the games can be beaten without doing that. If you spend hours rampaging in those games and you're older then 25 you clearly have issues.

The object of this game is to kill people white supremacists have deemed the problem with society and if they are making the decision on who are societies problems then who are they?

Just stop.

Where does this game have anything about white supremacy?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because a poster has pointed out that some of these devs are right wing bigots.

These people have already been exposed but it's your money

http://fukknovideogames.tumblr.com/...s-a-genocide-simulator-developed-by-neo-nazis

I don't care that they're anti gay though. They got that right at least

But is it in the game though? Show me that it's in the game. And Disney was a racist but you proudly have The Jungle Book's Mowgli proudly displayed in your avatar and handle. What now? I'm pretty sure the food you've eaten has been prepared by a racist. The tv you watch is owned by racist studio directors. Is. It. In. The. Game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But is it in the game though? Show me that it's in the game. And Disney was a racist but you proudly have The Jungle Book's Mowgli proudly displayed in your avatar and handle. What now? I'm pretty sure the food you've eaten has been prepared by a racist. The tv you watch is owned by racist studio directors. Is. It. In. The. Game.
You don't have to convince me why it's ok to buy the game. I don't sponsor trash like this and Disney doesn't get a dime off me because I dont like disney. If these are the people you want to make into millionaires do it.

My wife prepares my food. My TV is owned by the Yakuza and I can live with that.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to convince me why it's ok to buy the game. I don't sponsor trash like this and Disney doesn't get a dime off me because I dont like disney. If these are the people you want to make into millionaires do it.

That's what I thought. Back off, mental midget.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's what I thought. Back off, mental midget.
You're talking in circles. Try to actually stick by the points you make. I backed you down you changed the subject. Then devolved into name calling. You want to make some racists rich then support the game. Hopefully their studio goes out of business.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're talking in circles. Try to actually stick by the points you make. I backed you down you changed the subject. You want to make some racists rich then support the game. Hopefully their studio goes out of business.

No it was a tangent because you pulled something out of your ass. You can't prove there is white supremacist rhetoric in the game. And the object of those games IS to kill people.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No it was a tangent because you pulled something out of your ass. You can't prove there is white supremacist rhetoric in the game. And the object of those games IS to kill people.
I just look at the people being killed in the trailer. Non white Minority groups and police. Two groups of people white supremacists hate . I look at the bio of the devs and they have ties to groups that their governments have deemed islamaphobe hate speech groups Lastly, unreal has told them to remove the fact that they're even using their engine from the game. Clearly people have alot of reasons to not want to be associated with this garbage.

If you want the game like that get the bootleg fakkit.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just look at the people being killed in the trailer. Non white Minority groups and police. Two groups of people white supremacists hate . I look at the bio of the devs and they have ties to groups that their governments have deemed islamaphobe hate speech groups Lastly, unreal has told them to remove the fact that they're even using their engine from the game. Clearly people have alot of reasons to not want to be associated with this garbage.

If you want the game like that get the bootleg fakkit.

Whatever you ingrate. That still does not prove the game has white supremacist undertones. In that trailer I saw him kill EVERYONE. White, black, Asian, Man and Woman. Stop reaching for the sky you damn maggot.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I watched this trailer and actually felt bad afterwards, things like that that met me know that Im getting older. When I was younger I'd probably still think that this game was sick, but wouldn't have a sinking feeling about it.

No real guy, a real solid well adjusted, socially adept person, can look at a game like this, with its premise, and be cool with it.

"But, but you can kill random people in GTA too".

Ok yeah, if you buy gta just to run around shooting innocent people for no reason, most people would look at you and go :what:. That's not the purpose of the game, and if you're well adjusted enough, you just know there's certain stuff that's not cool.

The shyt in that trailer is not cool.:dry:

It's done in malice and poor taste for the socially maladjusted.

And even to put my race hat on, no real brutha is going to sit down and play some bullshyt like this. If you were sitting down playing this and your boys walked in, they'd hit you with "Man what the hell are you playing":dahell:

Your people would fall back from you after that shyt. We don't even roll like that, and this thread is very telling.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Whatever you ingrate. That still does not prove the game has white supremacist undertones. In that trailer I saw him kill EVERYONE. White, black, Asian, Man and Woman. Stop reaching for the sky you damn maggot.
The trailer depicts a cac killing 5 black people in up close kills and about 4 asians in up close kills. I dont believe i saw any white person being killed in up close kills and really its hard to tell who the white people in the trailer being killed are. The only white people i can register as being killed are police officers. So no you didnt really see him kill everyone. And if you're going to play dumb about what you saw you're clearly being intellectually dishonest which is typical of most white supremacist garbage.

So off the bat the creators are marketing the game to a certain segment of america that wants to see black, police and asians killed. People like you apparently. Thats the hook. Kill minorities and cops. I guess the police keep them from killing as many black and asian people as they'd like to kill. Historically do most white males who go on homocidal rampages with an i hate the world ideology have racist philosohpies, yes. This trash is no different.

Your perspective is real alright.

Real stupid

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
You are arguing that a crime simulator where you kill people for money and power is on a moral high ground from a crime simulator where you kill people just to kill people. Especially when in the money and power crime simulator people act out the same behavior patterns shown in the kill just to kill crime simulator.

Stop trying to hide behind an irrelevant context. It's like the white guy going to the gas station to gas his car and then randomly shooting up a car full of kids with loud music then saying it doesn't matter what because I went to the gas station to gas up my car.

lol your analogies are the WORSTTTT.

If you find the acts in Hatred so disgusting because there's no context to hide behind what then are the same acts in a different game getting a pass because the main reason for buying the game was just to act out being a criminal with cheeky humor mocking it all? Does that main reason suddenly undo the killing sprees people go on?

Yes...yes, it does. Context matters.