Brehs wtf is this shyt?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Comparing this sadistic nazi trash to GTA is beyond asinine...

Killing armed cops who are trying to kill you for stealing a car in GTA is not in any way shape or form comparable to some nazi fakkit gunning down unarmed civilians...
um...
This is like two guys meeting up in prison and one of them gave a chick a date rape drug and raped her when she passed out and the other guy broke into a chick's house and raped her at gunpoint giving her the options of get raped or be shot and the gunpoint guy going my rape is more acceptable than yours because at least I gave her a choice.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
GTA also had outrage about it and calls for it to be banned. I think people here are really arguing there's a difference because they identify with playing GTA but don't want to identify with Hatred even if they've actually done what the protagonist does in Hatred of their own accord in a different game.

Happens all the time when people's behavior comes in conflict with their self-identity. If you've ever booted up GTA and went on a innocent and/or cop killing spree well guess what that's what Hatred is and you did it. You actually used a game that isn't particularly designed for that and went out of your way to do it because the game doesn't really tell you to do that stuff off mission.
Also if the game like GTA was only for the mission, they would have put were you couldn't kill certain people. But I'm sure the devs were like fukk that do what you want.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ummmm...WTF does that have to do with what I posted?

GTA is not centered around killing innocent civilians...This nazi trash is...

That's a big difference and that's why your argument is fukking asinine...
You are arguing that a crime simulator where you kill people for money and power is on a moral high ground from a crime simulator where you kill people just to kill people. Especially when in the money and power crime simulator people act out the same behavior patterns shown in the kill just to kill crime simulator.

Stop trying to hide behind an irrelevant context. It's like the white guy going to the gas station to gas his car and then randomly shooting up a car full of kids with loud music then saying it doesn't matter what because I went to the gas station to gas up my car.

If you find the acts in Hatred so disgusting because there's no context to hide behind what then are the same acts in a different game getting a pass because the main reason for buying the game was just to act out being a criminal with cheeky humor mocking it all? Does that main reason suddenly undo the killing sprees people go on?

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps

I don't know how I feel about a game like this. It really isn't shocking because we kill random people all the time in GTA. The premise just makes the gamer feel dirty tho...

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are pretty numb to senseless violence in video games by now, so any real form of shock value that this game is going for will fall short.

And the fact that you look like a dude from Sons of Anarchy and the clicheness of his inner monologue doesn't really add to the realism.

Looks like a zombie game without the zombies :manny:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
OP is a bytch. How the fukk is this any different from Kane and Lynch? Because the whole point of the game is to kill people?

:camby:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
It will never get backed by a publisher. Everyone associated with this game will be done if this game is tied up with a future school/public shooting.

:dahell: Oliver stone wasn't done when copycat crime were committed in the name of Natural born killers. same with GTA and its copycat crimes.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I remember wanting thrill kill when I was a kid on PS1 and that thing got canned hard. We shall see I think it makes its way on Steam.
It wont make it to steam.

They will have to sell it themselves on their website...it will sell to a few thousand and then 1 million plus will pirate it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:dahell: Oliver stone wasn't done when copycat crime were committed in the name of Natural born killers. same with GTA and its copycat crimes.
It will NEVER get backed by a publisher.

Even if they pass that hurdle, I have a tough time seeing Sony or Microsoft allowing it on their platform. There is LEVELS to this shyt and today where everyone is trying to be Politically Correct and sensitive because of all the public shootings in the past 15 years?

It will only live on the PC.