Brehs wtf is this shyt?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
And yet you can do the same thing in GTA:yeshrug:
People are acting like you don't do the same shyt in GTA I know I do, crashing planes on innocent civilians killing cops

You CAN, but that's not the entire premise of those games.

Having freedom to play demonically, and a game entirely based on killing innocents are completely different.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's not the point, the point is that GTA was not developed for years with that as its main focus.

You COULD do that in GTA games, You CANNOT avoid that in this POS game. HUGE difference.
The point is if you've engaged in a behavior and found entertainment in it you'd be a hypocrite for condemning other people for doing the same.

I'd be willing to bet that most GTA players have had entire play sessions putting in cheat codes and engaging in nothing more than random acts of violence against innocent people in video game form and thoroughly enjoying it. So somebody took that theme that a hell of a lot of people enjoyed and made a game out of it. where's the problem? that people find entertainment value in committing virtual acts of violence or that a game was made with that as a focus because people find entertainment value in it?

the context you're attempting to add to violence sprees in video games against innocents doesn't make one better than the other. Hell the whole game of GTA is about being a violent criminal who will do anything for a dollar as long as it doesn't effect them personally. The game itself is just as morally reprehensible as Hatred.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The point is if you've engaged in a behavior and found entertainment in it you'd be a hypocrite for condemning other people for doing the same.

I'd be willing to bet that most GTA players have had entire play sessions putting in cheat codes and engaging in nothing more than random acts of violence against innocent people in video game form and thoroughly enjoying it. So somebody took that theme that a hell of a lot of people enjoyed and made a game out of it. where's the problem? that people find entertainment value in committing virtual acts of violence or that a game was made with that as a focus because people find entertainment value in it?

the context you're attempting to add to violence sprees in video games against innocents doesn't make one better than the other. Hell the whole game of GTA is about being a violent criminal who will do anything for a dollar as long as it doesn't effect them personally. The game itself is just as morally reprehensible as Hatred.
No...no its not

You are reaching HARD. Don't overextend yourself when you know its not nowhere near the same.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

1156.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Are we really now acting like a criminal simulator where people are killed for money is standing on higher moral ground than a criminal simulator where people are killed due to angst? Because money is better than emotional satisfaction? Both these games exist in the gutter. Hell in most video games people are killing something.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

Maybe I'm outside the norm, but I never found enjoyment in going on random killing sprees in GTA. Sure, I've slaughtered hundreds of opposing gang members and killed a hooker or two, but I mostly enjoyed that series for the story & atmosphere rather than the ability to kill any and everyone. Hatred, from what I can tell, isn't at all like the GTA experience, though I'd agree that both are pretty disgusting. I'm not saying other people can't enjoy it, but it gets the :merchant: face from me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Are we really now acting like a criminal simulator where people are killed for money is standing on higher moral ground than a criminal simulator where people are killed due to angst? Because money is better than emotional satisfaction? Both these games exist in the gutter. Hell in most video games people are killing something.

There's a difference in a criminal simulator with a storyline and mission set up... and a serial killer game where the objective is to kill all people.... no matter what...

It's like the badguys of Heat vs the serial killer of Seven.... the guys in heat had a purpose for what they did. the killer in seven own motivations was for his delight alone...

I would rather be in the shoes of a bank robber than a serial killer. but that's just me...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No...no its not

You are reaching HARD. Don't overextend yourself when you know its not nowhere near the same.
I get that you're disgusted because a game like Hatred is based off mass shootings pulled straight out of the headlines but people were acting these fantasies out in video game form long before Hatred in one of the most popular mainstream games in existence.

Given the tools needed to construct a scenario where they could kill innocent people for the entertainment value they found in doing it people were doing just that. my point is it doesn't matter why people bought GTA they were still constructing that sub- game that is pretty similar to what I see in Hatred of their own accord.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There's a difference in a criminal simulator with a storyline and mission set up... and a serial killer game where the objective is to kill all people.... no matter what...
not much of a difference. kill for money because money makes you happy or kill because killing makes you happy. at their core you're still killing others for your own personal benefit. It's almost like we're having a conversation like this and you're Saber arguing that there's has to be some type of type of honor and rules for killing people on a battlefield and I'm
Kiritsugi going it's all hell.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT

Friend: Nah I'm about to just run around and kill n***as :dahell:

I've never heard a nikka play GTA with sole intention of just killing random people, random people got killed :ehh: but that wasnt the main reason they played the game on :childplease:

oh and fukk these racist ass fakkits

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I'm sorry -- Killing for the sake of killing is more troubling than someone killing for money. Don't get me wrong, both are immoral, but I could almost understand someone robbing and killing someone if they felt that was their only option in life. Killing people because you enjoy killing is just... disturbing, man.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
not much of a difference. kill for money because money makes you happy or kill because killing makes you happy. at their core you're still killing others for your own personal benefit. It's almost like we're having a conversation like this and you're Saber arguing that there's has to be some type of type of honor and rules for killing people on a battlefield and I'm

:comeon: bullshyt...

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT

Auturia was right and that's why Kiritsugi was like pseudo-monk at the end :childplease: