Brehs wtf is this shyt?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn shame when the actual gameplay looks good.. the context is disgusting.. reminds me of Hotline Miami except the main character was killing Russian mafia members who busted back.. This is entertaining mass murders of innocent civilians. disgusting

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
one of my nikkas just showed me this.....cacs are fukkin wild...I don't wanna hear nikkas saying shyt bout gta...the purpose of this game is to go on a rampage killing innocent ppl till you die...

*sees pic of dev team*

shocking

*head of team might have ties to st0rmfr0nt*

shocking

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
dudes literally do the same s*** in grand theft auto so it's :yeshrug:

how many times have you heard one of your boys say while playing SA :rudy:

Friend: Nah I'm about to just run around and kill n***as :dahell:

End of the day we live in a violent society and video games are considered taboo along with other forms of media. Just cause a cac is getting his demonic :demonic: Aurora on I'm not about to get outraged when people been killing defenseless npc's since we've had that option in games.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: It's a fukkin' game. Entertainment. Who gives a flying fukk.

I understand soccer moms. But Gamers getting upset at this cause it's a touchy subject need to :camby:For real.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game is too grimey. If it's dirt cheap I'll but it to try it out but if it cost more than $15 count me out.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
At least Postal games were corny ass fukk with some laughing material

This game is straight up sad shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't act like you never initiated a shootout with the police in GTA or ran over / killed civilians. people were already doing this sort of stuff in video games for a long time.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Don't act like you never initiated a shootout with the police in GTA or ran over / killed civilians. people were already doing this sort of stuff in video games for a long time.
The whole game was not developed with that as its focus, that was just an option.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think the extreme dark nature of the character exacerbates the violence and makes it less acceptable than GTA due to the lack of humor and strictly visceral natural...
going on a murderous killing spree in GTA has nothing to do with humor. You could play GTA and never kill random civilians or get in random police shootouts. That stuff isn't the point of the game.

I don't think the context does anything other than point out how disgusting people find behavior many of them were already engaging in games like GTA. Getting a 5 star wanted level and killing as many cops as you can to survive as long as you can is just mindless entertainment killing same as Hatred.
The whole game was not developed with that as its focus, that was just an option.
but have you ever done it?