Brehs wtf is this shyt?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

BG calling Nathan Drake and Uncharted out for the mass murder that takes place in it.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
And dudes were defending & hyping this shyt up and comparing this mindless, depth-less, POS garbage to GTA

2w7mws5.jpg

Look at those aggregate user and critic scores - not ONE positive critic review :mjlol:.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If you can't see the difference between GTA and Hatred, you're a fukking idiot. Real talk. GTA is all tongue and cheek, and satire about its portrayal of the violence and America. Hatred is like, the perfect game for weird kids who want to shoot up schools. The dialogue in that trailer reads like the suicide note left by one of those fukks.

This is what bothers me. They did a comic about Hatred on Penny Arcade and dude did a write-up like people are overreacting because games like GTA or Hotline Miami present the same kind of outrageous murder sprees but critics 'apologize' them because those games cover it up in satire and metaphysical commentary. Except that puts a whole different context on it and to flat-out ignore that is bullshyt because then you can call out any game that has 'pointless killing' in it, from GTA to friggin' Mario (outside of Bowser, you rarely purposely have to squash an enemy).

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
And dudes were defending & hyping this shyt up and comparing this mindless, depth-less, POS garbage to GTA

Look at those aggregate user and critic scores - not ONE positive critic review :mjlol:.

Not a single positive review??? God, I hate SJWs.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Wow....Graphics look good though :ehh:
Watched a play thru on YouTube. Very impressed with damage to the buildings. Throwing a grenade or running a car into a building looks very realistic. Somebody else said it earlier. Would be great as the Punisher