Brehs...why is it so hard to be faithful???

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
ha...some of yall took this shyt too serious.
Ive been with my broad 5yrs, I aint cheating...I know better.

Its just funny when chicks press on you knowing you have a woman.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I respect you opinion but I respectfully disagree, I don't want to digress from the main topic, so if you want to continue this conversation PM me:youngsabo:

Eh... I think it's hard for women if they've had someone in their past that was greater than the person they're with now. I think "downgrading" for women is a very very difficult thing, whereas for men we really don't care about the past, we just wanna try something new.

On the other hand, I have a feeling women (in general) aren't walking around at work looking at all the dudes like meat. We men have that on lock.

Of course, I could be wrong. :yeshrug:

What are yall nikkas thinking about? These women are just as horny as us men.

They see a Reggie Bush type nikka they are going to be attracted just the same as if we see Kim K looking girl.

@BLVD

This thread is talking about fukking someone, not getting into a relationship with them

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
if men aren't whores because it is biological then neither are those women. those women are acting on biological urges too. they can't help they have a high sex drive

not everyone cheats with or for sex. she could just be dating another guy behind his back. :obama:

Im sorry, but are you a female?? if so you're not qualified to even speak on the subject...
A mans sex drive and a female sex drive are nowhere close to being the same.. if your sex drive is as high as a man, you have some kinda serious hormonal imbalance

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
this thread kinda pissed me off. People need to stfu saying women have a lower sex drive than men. That's a fallacy. The difference is women can have sex whenever they want so they aren't always thirsty. A bottle of water means a whole lot more when you're stuck in a desert than when you're at home watching tv. That doesn't mean you don't need water to survive just as much as the guy in the desert. It's called relativity.

And if you believe that monogamy is bad for men and justify it with biology then fine. fukk multiple women, but if that's your philosophy then why get into a relationship to begin with? You're contradicting yourselves. The problem is you losers want your cake and to eat it to. You want the pleasure of fukking multiple women, but you're too bytchmade to be alone and need the stability of being in a committed relationship.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Im sorry, but are you a female?? if so you're not qualified to even speak on the subject...
A mans sex drive and a female sex drive are nowhere close to being the same.. if your sex drive is as high as a man, you have some kinda serious hormonal imbalance

She's a female.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
its simple for me.

would I care if my girl did what I was thinkin about doin?

if yes then I don't do it. id mad as hell if my girl cheated. would end it wit tha quickness. I can't do something to someone I wouldn't want happenin to me
:manny:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
this thread kinda pissed me off. People need to stfu saying women have a lower sex drive than men. That's a fallacy. The difference is women can have sex whenever they want so they aren't always thirsty. A bottle of water means a whole lot more when you're stuck in a desert than when you're at home watching tv. That doesn't mean you don't need water to survive just as much as the guy in the desert. It's called relativity.

And if you believe that monogamy is bad for men and justify it with biology then fine. fukk multiple women, but if that's your philosophy then why get into a relationship to begin with? You're contradicting yourselves. The problem is you losers want your cake and to eat it to. You want the pleasure of fukking multiple women, but you're too bytchmade to be alone and need the stability of being in a committed relationship.
if women had the same sex drive as men there would be no such thing as rape.
Men will fukk pretty much anything...women? not so much.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem is you're still trying to holla at women while you're with someone. You need to completely cut that shyt out. Cut women off..don't put yourself in situations where you will be in compromising positions with women.

On the other hand, if you want to fukk random women then just be single.