Brehs...why is it so hard to be faithful???

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If you ain't had fun before you were single YOU fukkED UP first off.
I always tell people enjoy your single life get around as much as you want till you dont want too no more. Then u could start a new serious relationship because your not as likely to cheat

Second your always gonna get tempted TRUST ME I KNOW and what will always keep you in line at least in my opinion is if you have a GOOD WOMAN you dont ever wanna fukk that up cuz a GOOD WOMAN is hard to find.

Third what also helps is i vision myself wanting to do it and then knowing my ass if i did it im still gonna be like wow that was great or it was aight and even if great im still gonna want her ass to go somewhere and never talk to me again but knowing her she gonna be all clingy and stalkerish.
And im still gonna be with my woman so it still wouldn't be worth smashing

Bottom line its easier if you experienced life first before getting in a serious relationship cuz you can check yourself more easier. BUT you still will always has temptation no matter what cuz its something DIFFERENT and you are curious and gonna want to try it out.

But being faithful isnt as hard as some people make it though if they cant keep there dikk in there pants nothing wrong imagining though

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
you havent been with a chick long enough...looks fade in a relationship. When you see someone everyday you care a lot less how they look.
You in your twenties saying looks fade and that just proves my point. Even if ur girl got fat that means she is now ugly because fat is unattraxtive. Im sorry for your loss. Cat dalkin like an old man. :rudy:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Ignore them hoes and stay busy. Thats the only way I got to be "faithful" and before I think about doing some dirt I listen to this song too...

Last edited by a moderator:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why did she have your number to begin with?

I've been faithful to my girl, it's hard but I don't put myself in position with chicks I know want to get at me.

Thats the biggest key. But if your a guy that gets hit on often you have to have that resistance not to do something stupid and that should be how great of a girl you have. If you have that and think bout how a one night stand could fukk up a long term thing it shouldn't be that DAMN HARD :obama:

I get hit up on all time and when i did go to the club its even worse. You know the females out there dress in that short shyt dancing like no other looking for a man or a fukk buddy :takedat:

They see me thinking im gonna be that im over here like Not in the lifetime :myman:

Tempted sure They looked good most def but nothing more than that
I aint willing to fukk up a good thing at home it aint worth it

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Why dont you just get you a girl who doesnt care if you cheat??

steviej.png

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
its because you dont know how to distance yourself from the wrong people

I've been faithful to my girl, it's hard but I don't put myself in position with chicks I know want to get at me.
exactly. the people that get caught up are these ones that do it to themselves everytime. carousing with other females when you have a girl in the first place?
same dudes that will say "bu bu buutt it was an accciiiident!" :childplease:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Chicks that beg for the dikk are always bad for business, don't fall into the trap and get jammed up

If you want to eat go to the strip club and bag stripper, at least you know they most likely won't get clingy and fukk shyt up for you

he knew that shyt when he gave the big bytch the number..

p*ssy is in the kitchen baking..timer went off..n this nikka scared to put the icing on the cake..

y even give the big hoe attention..if u scared of the p*ssy..

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
exactly. the people that get caught up are these ones that do it to themselves everytime. carousing with other females when you have a girl in the first place?
same dudes that will say "bu bu buutt it was an accciiiident!" :childplease:

Exactly.

Women do it too, though.

Why be friends with a nikka you KNOW only wants to hit? :yeshrug:

And when ya nikka gets mad, you claim he's insecure? :usure:

People are just silly. :ld:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

so a fine brazilian dimes wants to smash on the low

you would decline breh :huhldup: