Brehs...why is it so hard to be faithful???

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
if women had the same sex drive as men there would be no such thing as rape.
Men will fukk pretty much anything...women? not so much.

Because as a rule women can sleep with whoever they want. Women aren't thirsty like men. Men will only fukk anything because men have to put in work to get sex, whereas women don't. If you had the option to have caviar, creme brulee, and filet mignon every day you are going to be pickier than the guy who has to work his ass off just to get a Big Mac... If you're a dollar menu ass nikka you will take any food someone will throw at you. Does that mean the guy eating caviar doesn't get as hungry as you? No. They just have the luxury of having the option to be picky.
That doesn't mean women don't want sex just as much as men. You guys sound like 13 year olds in a locker room. Be a tall, attractive, well spoken man with good teeth, large muscles and a great face and women will throw themselves at you.

It's funny in one context all you "ballers" talk about how you can't get women off of you and how women throw the p*ssy at you but in a similar yet different context it becomes "women don't like sex like men do." shyt. The BASIS of this thread is a woman who wants to fukk the OP, but women don't want sex as much as men? You nikkas don't know women worth a damn.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
this thread kinda pissed me off. People need to stfu saying women have a lower sex drive than men. That's a fallacy. The difference is women can have sex whenever they want so they aren't always thirsty. A bottle of water means a whole lot more when you're stuck in a desert than when you're at home watching tv. That doesn't mean you don't need water to survive just as much as the guy in the desert. It's called relativity.

And if you believe that monogamy is bad for men and justify it with biology then fine. fukk multiple women, but if that's your philosophy then why get into a relationship to begin with? You're contradicting yourselves. The problem is you losers want your cake and to eat it to. You want the pleasure of fukking multiple women, but you're too bytchmade to be alone and need the stability of being in a committed relationship.

Like I told the other chick, you're incapable of understanding how hard it is to turn down p*ssy for a man... and you will never know... Literally almost every female that walks by me I imagine what she looks like naked and what her sex game is like.. That's actually the PG version of what I'm actually thinking.. You're probably thinking it ain't that serious.. But it definitely is.. Now if you include the bytches who are actually throwing the p*ssy at a nikka .. you should kinda get a better perspective...

Your sexual urges and what turns you on is nowhere near as intense as what turns a man on...

lol @ these stupid women who read that Steve Harvey book thinking now they really know what's in our heads:bryan:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Like I told the other chick, you're incapable of understanding how hard it is to turn down p*ssy for a man... and you will never know... Literally almost every female that walks by me I imagine what she looks like naked and what her sex game is like.. That's actually the PG version of what I'm actually thinking.. You're probably thinking it ain't that serious.. But it definitely is.. Now if you include the bytches who are actually throwing the p*ssy at a nikka .. you should kinda get a better perspective...

Your sexual urges and what turns you on is nowhere near as intense as what turns a man on...

lol @ these stupid women who read that Steve Harvey book thinking now they really know what's in our heads:bryan:
What if I told you that your ad hominem attack of what "us women don't know" won't work on me because I'm a man?

:keanu:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I man knows how not to act upon those urges. Quick to call a woman emotional, but willing to let your lust control you....hmmm

You listen to these idiots when they say Women think on emontion and men think using logic?

Its one of the dumbest cliche's ever

:wtf: You are an idiot

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Oh and might I add, just because a woman doesn't want to fukk YOU doesn't mean she doesn't have sexual urges. She can think about sex all day everyday, but because she isn't interested in YOU, you will never know it. She still is horny. her p*ssy still gets wet. You just don't make her p*ssy wet. :pachaha:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not hard to be faithful when you truly dig your partner. Most people don't, but they don't want to be alone and you already "commited" so.. It's like nikkas who hate they jobs but don't wanna quit. Get a new job stay a week and go back to they old job.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
if women had the same sex drive as men there would be no such thing as rape.
Men will fukk pretty much anything...women? not so much.

_proxy

What type of bogus shyt is this?

Rape has nothing to do with this.

You've got the concept down. You understand that men have a harder time getting sex than women.

Now take it a step farther:

Since women can have sex with just about ANYONE THEY CHOOSE, they don't have to jump up and fukk everything. This kind of gives the ILLUSION that their sex drive is lower than mens. When in reality, it's around the same. They just get it whenever they want. No fuss, no fight, no worry.

Men, on the other hand, have to kind of fight for p*ssy. So when it falls in their lap, they usually take it.

Basically:

Men = Starved dog: Never know when the next meal will come, so they act like the perk scavenger+pro is always on.

Women = Family Pet dog: Knows when the next meal will come, so they don't have to act so damn hungry all the time. They don't have to eat the scraps in the trash outside. They can be picky because they know they'll always get something before the end of the day.

Dont worry though, I think the roles changes when men and women get older. The woman turns into the starved dog (if they don't get married), and the man (if he did well in life) turns into the family pet.

Men get better with age. Women just age.

:smugdraper::win::myman:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Ahhhh so I guess you're one of them cats that were born gay... You not qualified to speak on the subject neither

Not gay either. You know your argument has no weight when you can only back it up with ad hominem attacks and conjecture.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Tell her to kick rocks and that you won't be cheating.

Stop being a bytch. :scusthov: