Brehs...why is it so hard to be faithful???

Rosie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a warning you might be left standing alone if you smash....

If the gf finds out you bet shes going to leave you and I have a feeling that other girl with the bf just wants a taste of the forbidden then shes outa there.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its not that hard for ugly nikkas women dont wanna fukk
Wrong. If you just avoid putting yourself in certain situations then its really not difficult at all.
The problem is you're still trying to holla at women while you're with someone. You need to completely cut that shyt out. Cut women off..don't put yourself in situations where you will be in compromising positions with women.
Pretty much.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I mean Damn!!

My girl has been out of town...and this one chick I know has been BLOWING MY PHONE UP the past few days wanting me to hit. I swear these bytches are the devil.
She has a man too...and looks like that Mal Maloy broad :noah:(ill admit, she is probably 10-15lbs bigger)

Im trying to stay strong like a muthafuka, but got damn its rough
im at the crib like :merchant: trying to stay strong, but its so hard.

How do yall do it?

Maybe if you stay strong for the first 2 years, the next 5-10 will be the easiest. But if it's hard for you to keep her, maybe she's not the one. If you really love her and don't wanna hurt her, you'll stay strong the 1st 2 years.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Why dont you just get you a girl who doesnt care if you cheat??

Seriously. This is what most men do. They find a subserviant woman who eats cheating and is able to deal with it because they understand the difference between lust and love. If a nikka bust a nut in some skeezers face and go home to wifey the skeezer is the one who lost because women need more quality time then nuts busted in their grills.

1e83dff58ae3crypt_keeper.gif

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
_proxy

What type of bogus shyt is this?

Rape has nothing to do with this.

You've got the concept down. You understand that men have a harder time getting sex than women.

Now take it a step farther:

Since women can have sex with just about ANYONE THEY CHOOSE, they don't have to jump up and fukk everything. This kind of gives the ILLUSION that their sex drive is lower than mens. When in reality, it's around the same. They just get it whenever they want. No fuss, no fight, no worry.

Men, on the other hand, have to kind of fight for p*ssy. So when it falls in their lap, they usually take it.

Basically:

Men = Starved dog: Never know when the next meal will come, so they act like the perk scavenger+pro is always on.

Women = Family Pet dog: Knows when the next meal will come, so they don't have to act so damn hungry all the time. They don't have to eat the scraps in the trash outside. They can be picky because they know they'll always get something before the end of the day.

Dont worry though, I think the roles changes when men and women get older. The woman turns into the starved dog (if they don't get married), and the man (if he did well in life) turns into the family pet.

Men get better with age. Women just age.

:smugdraper::win::myman:
my point is that most men wouldnt give a fukk is some broad made him fukk her...and if he did, it wouldnt be a big traumatic thing.

Why is it so easy for women to get sex, while it takes so much effort for men??

BECAUSE MEN WANT IT MORE!!!

yall are proving my point.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
If women didn't want sex as much as men, then why would it be so hard for men to be faithful? Your first post says some bytch is literally throwing the puzzy at you. What do you nikkaz be talking about :why:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If women didn't want sex as much as men, then why would it be so hard for men to be faithful? Your first post says some bytch is literally throwing the puzzy at you. What do you nikkaz be talking about :why:
Women tend to do things like that when they feel they arent getting enough attention.
My ego isnt so large that I dont realize whats really going on.
From what I gather her dude went out a few nights w/o her, and then he went out of town. She is bored, and probably feeling unwanted. All I am is a source of attention...in exchange she is willing to fukk me.

Dont ever think the p*ssy is just about you.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That's the same shyt I said. He will just straw man you...

wait. He did already.
you never answered my question....
If women want sex just like men...
...how come men must work for it, and women dont?

I mean...there have been studies on this. You guys can just google it.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
you never answered my question....
If women want sex just like men...
...how come men must work for it, and women dont?

I mean...there have been studies on this. You guys can just google it.
Most women are sleeping with a minority of men. Not every man has to work for it. If you are desirable to a woman then she will throw herself at you, much like the woman in your original post is. I don't think you understand how this thread is a huge contradiction.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Most women are sleeping with a minority of men. Not every man has to work for it. If you are desirable to a woman then she will throw herself at you, much like the woman in your original post is. I don't think you understand how this thread is a huge contradiction.
but men arent like that...men fukk whoever.
What you are saying is precisely what im saying...women arent fukking whoever.
Im not saying women dont like sex...they look at it different.

A perfect example are musicians...
...do you think the top female musicians are fukking a new guy in every city?
...now what about her male counterpart?