Brehs...why is it so hard to be faithful???

Daps
I suggest you get at the other chick cuz you really believe your chick is "out of town". She on vaca with her other nikka letting him do things she know yo ass cant do. But you already knew it or you wouldnt have made thread :manny:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its hard to be faithful when your girl is average or ugly loking. When you have an earth angel captive theres no need to cheat but thats not something you bozos will ever figure out.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I respect you opinion but I respectfully disagree, I don't want to digress from the main topic, so if you want to continue this conversation PM me:youngsabo:
yea, women are most def different.
They are more about the right amount of attention. If their man knows how to handle the attention game (its really what women care about) then the broad isnt going to get a wandering eye.

Men on the other hand are all about friction...and thats it.
I could break shorty off and not think about her again...but if I hit that shyt right, she would be a problem for me in the future...texting at wrong hours and being out of line when my woman is around.

Ive been down that road before...its bad news.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Its hard to be faithful when your girl is average or ugly loking. When you have an earth angel captive theres no need to cheat but thats not something you bozos will ever figure out.
you havent been with a chick long enough...looks fade in a relationship. When you see someone everyday you care a lot less how they look.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I suggest you get at the other chick cuz you really believe your chick is "out of town". She on vaca with her other nikka letting him do things she know yo ass cant do. But you already knew it or you wouldnt have made thread :manny:
This...............

Thats is why I said if you call or text and she doesn't response it's fair game, but OP if you love you ole lady don't do it, but since you are talking to others behind her back, everything aint all peaches n cream. .....

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
it's in our nature to have more than one. we're animals look at most animals they got plenty of hoes on the team. this monogamous ish didnt come along until those catholic fakkits i think. go back in history men have always had more than 1. we arent meant to have only one

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yea, women are most def different.
They are more about the right amount of attention. If their man knows how to handle the attention game (its really what women care about) then the broad isnt going to get a wandering eye.

Men on the other hand are all about friction...and thats it.
I could break shorty off and not think about her again...but if I hit that shyt right, she would be a problem for me in the future...texting at wrong hours and being out of line when my woman is around.

Ive been down that road before...its bad news.

Thats exactly where most females mess up, I consider myself a good dude, but they're have been plenty of times I walked away from bad chicks because they didn't know when to stop playing the game, after so many dinners, and dates, and movies, and all that other stuff, we simply want some assurance and return on our investments. I've had many females say they know right away if they are gonna let a dude smash, so if she's feeling you always calling and texting, always won't to be around, but never put out, why the games, they make it hard on themselves, and give us a bad name, when things could be quite the opposite

But I Digress......

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is hard for women too.

Eh... I think it's hard for women if they've had someone in their past that was greater than the person they're with now. I think "downgrading" for women is a very very difficult thing, whereas for men we really don't care about the past, we just wanna try something new.

On the other hand, I have a feeling women (in general) aren't walking around at work looking at all the dudes like meat. We men have that on lock.

Of course, I could be wrong. :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
it is hard for women too.

Nah.. it ain't.. Those women are just whores that refuse to accept the fact that there is indeed a double standard when it comes to a mans urges vs a women's urges. It ain't like that because we want it to be.. its cause its how we were created.. our nature.. these whores ain't nuthin but bytches trying to do it how a nikka do it..

If you were capable of understanding how hard it is for a nikka to turn down p*ssy thrown in our face, then you would have a new level of respect for us...especially for nikkas who stay faithful... but the more ho's there are the harder it is to do..

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This...............

Thats is why I said if you call or text and she doesn't response it's fair game, but OP if you love you ole lady don't do it, but since you are talking to others behind her back, everything aint all peaches n cream. .....
nahh, my relationship is all good. Im actually Gchatting my girl right now...shes gone for work.
but sometimes you want to fukk a broad w/ a big ass...know what im saying?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
it just not meant for us :manny: some woman understand.