Brehs...why is it so hard to be faithful???

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like I told the other chick, you're incapable of understanding how hard it is to turn down p*ssy for a man... and you will never know... Literally almost every female that walks by me I imagine what she looks like naked and what her sex game is like.. That's actually the PG version of what I'm actually thinking.. You're probably thinking it ain't that serious.. But it definitely is.. Now if you include the bytches who are actually throwing the p*ssy at a nikka .. you should kinda get a better perspective...

Your sexual urges and what turns you on is nowhere near as intense as what turns a man on...

lol @ these stupid women who read that Steve Harvey book thinking now they really know what's in our heads:bryan:

But you're not a woman though...

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
Eh... I think it's hard for women if they've had someone in their past that was greater than the person they're with now. I think "downgrading" for women is a very very difficult thing, whereas for men we really don't care about the past, we just wanna try something new.

On the other hand, I have a feeling women (in general) aren't walking around at work looking at all the dudes like meat. We men have that on lock.

Of course, I could be wrong. :yeshrug:

Looking at their pockets and counting their $$$ :ld:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When women find good dikk, that sex drive begins to show :mjpls: @ y'all who never seen this :russ:

this is so damn true every time u give em good dikk and you know they did is by this when there friends talk too you saying what you do to her she never was a sex addict like this :myman: on top of that you just made there friend curious and want you also :ooh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why did she have your number to begin with?

I've been faithful to my girl, it's hard but I don't put myself in position with chicks I know want to get at me.

easier said than done... breh theses hoes can come from anywhere school, work, ladies at at&t :wtf::mjpls:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
this is so damn true every time u give em good dikk and you know they did is by this when there friends talk too you saying what you do to her she never was a sex addict like this :myman: on top of that you just made there friend curious and want you also :ooh:
Good dikk makes a chick feel 16 again :takedat: :ooh: :ahh: :shaq:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
easier said than done... breh theses hoes can come from anywhere school, work, ladies at at&t :wtf::mjpls:

Thats y i said if you don't handle your shyt before you ever get serious ITS GONNA BE HARDER THAN IT NEEDS TO BE FOR YOU TO BE FAITHFUL cuz you didn't have enough fun

Its always gonna come at you ANYWHERE but if you did have fun it won't be as hard

while i see other dudes struggling with this :laff:

im over here like it won't get it to me :boss:

After they leave me alone flirting or trying to get at me im like this afterwards :wow: wish i could hit it though :hmm:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Good dikk makes a chick feel 16 again :takedat: :ooh: :ahh: :shaq:

GOOD dikk causes a whole lot of scratch marks, washing sheets, excessive phone calls and texts and stalkers :ooh:

when you know how to put it down :deadhorse:
you tend to :stylin: on females simple as that

ITS A GIFT AND A CURSE

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
GOOD dikk causes a whole lot of scratch marks, washing sheets, excessive phone calls and texts and stalkers :ooh:
when you know how to put it down :deadhorse:
you tend to :stylin: on females simple as that
ITS A GIFT AND A CURSE
But in the end, it's all gifts :ahh: :obama:

I do agree that attractive men get better with age doe.
Thank you for the compliment :shaq:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You're a man speaking from a bytches point of view with a female avi and a fakkit screen name..
Simple mistake
:yeshrug::manny:
If I had Usher in my avatar you guys would bytch so Rita Ora it is. But my comment wasn't about that. My comment encompassed the illogicality of this entire thread, my screenname notwithstanding.

YBE

Banned
Daps
_proxy

What type of bogus shyt is this?

Rape has nothing to do with this.

You've got the concept down. You understand that men have a harder time getting sex than women.

Now take it a step farther:

Since women can have sex with just about ANYONE THEY CHOOSE, they don't have to jump up and fukk everything. This kind of gives the ILLUSION that their sex drive is lower than mens. When in reality, it's around the same. They just get it whenever they want. No fuss, no fight, no worry.

Men, on the other hand, have to kind of fight for p*ssy. So when it falls in their lap, they usually take it.

Basically:

Men = Starved dog: Never know when the next meal will come, so they act like the perk scavenger+pro is always on.

Women = Family Pet dog: Knows when the next meal will come, so they don't have to act so damn hungry all the time. They don't have to eat the scraps in the trash outside. They can be picky because they know they'll always get something before the end of the day.

Dont worry though, I think the roles changes when men and women get older. The woman turns into the starved dog (if they don't get married), and the man (if he did well in life) turns into the family pet.

Men get better with age. Women just age.

:smugdraper::win::myman:

:myman: