Brehs...why is it so hard to be faithful???

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Exactly.

Women do it too, though.

Why be friends with a nikka you KNOW only wants to hit? :yeshrug:

And when ya nikka gets mad, you claim he's insecure? :usure:

People are just silly. :ld:

U right in a sense but my thing is if a women befriends a guy who wants to hit it only is how you handle it.

I tell people this. If it was me one or 2 things gonna happen.

If i know imma say it once he just wanna hit it y u friends? Im not gonna tell her not to be that dude friend. I want her to know y and her to choose to stop being friends.

Second I aint gonna ask again or stress bout it for one simple reason IF SOMEBODY IS GONNA CHEAT THEY GONNA CHEAT YOU CANT STOP THEM SO Y STRESS.

If she chooses to stay friends im likely gonna drop her ass quicker than how fast them DBZ characters be fighting.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah. You smash.

After you break up with your girl.

:yeshrug:

Or have her knownigly put a drug in your drink sleep with her and then say to your girl i was drugged take a drug test it come out positive and she get mad at that chic you get off free :myman: :evil:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its really not that hard to stay faithful. All u gotta do is go back to when u were 12 and not gettin no @ss. lol. well some of us anyway.

but i think the scientific reason is cuz we are biologically inclined to spread the seed to as many takers as we can. Women are biologically inclined to want a man's baby.

Dudes wanna, whether they want to admit it or not, get as many girls as they can pregnant. and women just wanna get pregnant. though we deviate from natures course with contraception and abortions and all that.

just my opinon anyway. if a girl cheats, IMO, she'd rather have the dude's she's cheating with's baby. Guys just wanna f*ck some P*ssy.

I have a hard time believing all girls want is the D*ck. Cuz if that was the case p*ssy would be much easier to get. Even if u a dude who gets tons of girls, even if u famous, an avg lookin girl can out ho ur a$$ with the quickness.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Thats the biggest key. But if your a guy that gets hit on often you have to have that resistance not to do something stupid and that should be how great of a girl you have. If you have that and think bout how a one night stand could fukk up a long term thing it shouldn't be that DAMN HARD :obama:

I get hit up on all time and when i did go to the club its even worse. You know the females out there dress in that short shyt dancing like no other looking for a man or a fukk buddy :takedat:

They see me thinking im gonna be that im over here like Not in the lifetime :myman:

Tempted sure They looked good most def but nothing more than that
I aint willing to fukk up a good thing at home it aint worth it

Im 6"2 228lbs and a descendant of athletic black men breh, I get hit on a lot, it's just that I don't care to put in the time or effort in deceiving someone I consider my best friend :yeshrug:

My girl is pleasant, goes to the gym, almost always positive, cooks and never nags me. Im not about to throw that in the bushes over a nut.

so a fine brazilian dimes wants to smash on the low

you would decline breh :huhldup:

My girl is a fine Dominican that has been working out for the last 4 years :jawalrus:

If I want to fukk Brazilian chicks, I'd break up with her, it's that simple. I do not like sex with a condom on, I'd rather not even have sex if it's not going to be raw.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im 6"2 228lbs and a descendant of athletic black men breh, I get hit on a lot, it's just that I don't care to put in the time or effort in deceiving someone I consider my best friend :yeshrug:

My girl is pleasant, goes to the gym, almost always positive, cooks and never nags me. Im not about to throw that in the bushes over a nut.

My girl is a fine Dominican that has been working out for the last 4 years :jawalrus:

If I want to fukk Brazilian chicks, I'd break up with her, it's that simple. I do not like sex with a condom on, I'd rather not even have sex if it's not going to be raw.

cosign 100% to both :obama:

Daps
Nah.. it ain't.. Those women are just whores that refuse to accept the fact that there is indeed a double standard when it comes to a mans urges vs a women's urges. It ain't like that because we want it to be.. its cause its how we were created.. our nature.. these whores ain't nuthin but bytches trying to do it how a nikka do it...

if men aren't whores because it is biological then neither are those women. those women are acting on biological urges too. they can't help they have a high sex drive

not everyone cheats with or for sex. she could just be dating another guy behind his back. :obama:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Look at it this way
When you single and you got mad chics lined up and see one you really want and u finally get it MAJORITY of time the sex DONT EVEN BE WORTH IT

Its the same damn thing being in a relationship you got naturally consistent good sex and you see a bad broad and you wanna hit it MAJORITY TIME it dont be worth it

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but curiousity is a b!tch. U end up doin and be like damn, that felt just like P*ssy.

lol.

i know its wrong but some of these ho3s man, like i don't need any new partnes, but if some of them resurfaced in my life..

Damn!

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
steviej.png

dont watch lhh gotta explain that one to me