Brehs, What's With These Single-Player "Purist" Guys In Gaming?

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The more the gaming companies move away from co-op games I can play in the entertainment wing, the more I despise multiplayer anything. I don't need some corp looking over my shoulder watching who I'm playing with or analyzing how many hours I played online, blah blah. Keep that mess. I'll take a great SP game with a great story, enjoy it like a good book, and still go out and play ball with the fellas and socialize without all the extra surveillance.

These idiots even did their level best to kill LAN parties. The hell is wrong with you dummies?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I haven't paid for PS+ in over a year and I don't miss it :manny:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I don't play often enough to be good at any multiplayer games. When I play it's to relax after my day is done. I'm not trying to get stressed out bc I'm playing against nikkas that put in 1000 hours already.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tacked on multiplayer modes take away resources and time invested from single player modes.

Unless the game is designed with the competitive multiplayer in-mind, just focus those resources and manpower on polishing up the single player.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Now I truly play both single and multiplayer all the time, but video games are a storytelling medium first in eyes always. Prefer single player. But I always have 1 or 2 multiplayer games in rotation.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Hate to break it to you but it was. Especially the ones in red. Gears and Halo hasn't had a good MP in decades.
If that's the case the why act like it's a good thing that multiplayer isnt in part 2?

I really liked the multiplayer in the first game and it was something I was looking forward to.

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The flow of the games change, could be really good or easy or a real challenge.

I'm not disagreeing with you,I get your point. It's like if you watch football every Sunday, someone might ask if that gets repetitive not realizing every game has it's own uniqueness to it..... So I get it, but I think with modern first person shooters at least they really suffer from a lack of differentiation and lack of creativity also,