Brehs, What's With These Single-Player "Purist" Guys In Gaming?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
are they just the type that hates competition against real humans and prefers to beat up on poor ol' A.I.? :pachaha:

can't handle the heat? prefer to be the God in your virtual universe without testing your skills against other human beings? :sas1:

these are the types of guys that constantly hate on sports too, like "EWWWW sports :gag: sports are dumb why do you watch that" :scusthov: type

these dudes really outchea celebrating no multiplayer modes in games :dahell:
Not sure what @Fatboi1 did to you but...

Save some for the sequeeeeel :damn:

Nah, we just don't give a fukk about multiplayer and hate randomly being called ****** because we have a Black avatar.

Plus aint nobody got time to be going through the story mode AND playing enough multiplayer matches to get good at it. Maybe in high school, but not now.

So go ahead and play your multiplayer, get called ******, spend a shyt load of time getting good. The rest of us won't.
My brother, I am sorry that you was once wronged but you gotta man up a little bit here. I don't subscribe to what you're saying because it's not really what happens. I have more experience with that than you because again..I don't subscribe to what you believe. I'll tell deezay below what it really is...
I'm getting old so I ain't trying to listen to no hollering ass man child in my ear. I'll only play multiplayer adventures with my sons nowadays, like Borderlands, Destiny 2 or Dying Light.
If it ain't about Story, I ain't fukking with it.
The reality is in most games nobody is talking. And the ones that do talk in parties mostly. People are generally afraid to speak to randoms, I feel it's a sign of the times. And in the event you are in a game that has active talkers, and one guy in particular is annoying to you? You can mute them very easily so the reasons given by you and @levitate are just flat out not the reasons why you don't game online like that. Thread starters reasons are likely when nikkaz making up reasons, that's my scientific reasoning for why you nikkaz moist :yeshrug:
It's science!!! :stylin:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I don’t like Multi pvp games. I honestly don’t like the fact we don’t have more mulit co-op games.

I really don’t have the patience to play games against “griefers” or trolls. Or like in fight night ppl who disconnect when losing or people who got yell at you if they are winning.

I really do play games to chill out, I play sport games for fun I have no interest in leaderboards or rankings.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:mjlol:I played gw2 competitve pvp for years Joining different teams and setups. I just prefer the Singular goal driven nature and Attention to detail that comes with single player games.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Online has become a cheese fest in nearly every multiplayer game. People just find a way to exploit the game and say they're good.

Literally the other day I was playing a RDR Online mission against the NPCs and some breh just comes out of nowhere and blows me up just because :gucci:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Im a single player, rpg loving dude myself who rarely plays sports games outside of 2k/ufc with my goons but yea its the same shyt as hip hop purists, snobby punk ass people. Mastering all the stats in bloodborne or making a mage build in skyrim doesnt make you smarter than anybody :mjlol: insecure nerds just need something to hold onto

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This no mulitplayer on TLOU fiasco exposed a whole lot of beta fakkit males and girl gamers.

I can understand if you dont like MP at all or dont like getting MP trophies if you're a trophy hunter, but outright being happy about lack of MP or voicing your opinion about something that doesn't concern you is increidbly stupid.
I know for a fact yall that are dissing us that like MP buy a game for 60 bucks, play it for 20-25 hours on EASY, finish the game and never play it again. Why not get your moneys worth and get a game with both SP and a good MP? So fukking stupid.

Nah, we just don't give a fukk about multiplayer and hate randomly being called ****** because we have a Black avatar.

Plus aint nobody got time to be going through the story mode AND playing enough multiplayer matches to get good at it. Maybe in high school, but not now.

So go ahead and play your multiplayer, get called ******, spend a shyt load of time getting good. The rest of us won't.

You're not worried about a cac kid calling you the N-Word, you're just dogshyt at every online game that's out there. Who in their right mind is even in game chat? Everyone (at least I thought) should be in party chat. Scared of a cac fakkit on an online game, I swear you nikkas are beta.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Online has become a cheese fest in nearly every multiplayer game. People just find a way to exploit the game and say they're good.

Literally the other day I was playing a RDR Online mission against the NPCs and some breh just comes out of nowhere and blows me up just because :gucci:
For real. All this broken/horrendously unbalanced no-skill pvp. Who fukkin wants to engage in that? :dead:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: Keep posting the same shytty logic in threads

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Multiplayer has its place, but it's place isn't in EVERY game that comes out. TLOU series is a perfect example. Crap almost ruined video games. I'm glad developers who have games that are meant to be SP focus are focusing on that instead of forcing a MP on there because some dork online thinks every thing that comes out is supposed to have a MP that he likely won't even play anyway. :camby: Nobody trying to see you and your friends goofing off in PvP on Youtube :dahell: Looking like a Great Value Rooster Teeth :mjtf:

MP was in the first game :snoop: Why is this being overlooked? I can tell who played the first game with post like this

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
MP was in the first game :snoop: Why is this being overlooked? I can tell who played the first game with post like this

Statistics.

Clearly only a small minority gave a fukk about the MP. Why invest resources on a feature that only a small percentage of whiny ass gamers care for?

Business 101.

Go somewhere and play COD or some shyt...