Brehs, What's With These Single-Player "Purist" Guys In Gaming?

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They are p*ssy ain't no in betweens.

Its like a breh who likes to shoot a basketball when nobody is guarding him but his shadow thinking he's sweet.

Let a nikka acutally be good in multi its :wow: this game is goat

nikkas be trash in mp its :scust: the mechanics are off, guns not weighted enough. They need to patch the recoil :mjcry:

Let's keep it real, brehs just get a reality check that there are people lightyears ahead of you in a game you love skill wise.

nikkas will post like they are elite gamers because they beat the AI.

But won't play the same game in multiplayer mode against competition that can actually think on your level :mjlol:

Clowns the lot of them.

And yes I'm salty about tlou mp :pacspit:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I feel like we’re past the era where developers tacked on Multiplayer modes to sell games

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Statistics.

Clearly only a small minority gave a fukk about the MP. Why invest resources on a feature that only a small percentage of whiny ass gamers care for?

Business 101.

Go somewhere and play COD or some shyt...

Please show me these “statistics” And yea such a small minority that naughty dog immediately had to come out with a statement the very same day :mjlol: Listen, just because you easily offended by cowards, don’t have friends, don’t know how to customize your contact options, and probably suck at MP doesn’t mean the rest of us should suffer. The first game had MP. A damn solid MP. End of story

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Please show me these “statistics” And yea such a small minority that naughty dog immediately had to come out with a statement the very same day :mjlol: Listen, just because you easily offended by cowards, don’t have friends, don’t know how to customize your contact options, and probably suck at MP doesn’t mean the rest of us should suffer. The first game had MP. A damn solid MP. End of story

ND knew we wanted MP but at the same time imma let em cook they don’t need my money so no point in letting this upset me

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

The fact that they didn't include MP speaks for itself.

And lol, this is the internet so of course a couple of whiny adolescents on social media screaming is going to cause a stir. Vocal minority. And they didn't even say definitively that they are adding MP. Just threw a bone to the whiny nerds to momentarily appease them until the next shiny object commands their attention.

Just because y'all like being called ******, being screamed at by pimply teenagers, base your manliness based on how many MP kills you get, don't have a job/kids/life thus have unlimited time to play MP games doesn't mean the rest of us more civilized gamers do.

:umad:

Rancor

Pro
Daps
I miss playing at a friend's house. Seeing the look on your boys face when you beat them in 2k or playing split screen 007 or whatever. That's fun. I play my bro in 2k every once in a while but it's hard, nikkas got adult schedules and lives now so I'd prefer single player a majority of the time.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
the best games are single player stories anyway

plus many of us grew up on those type of games

the casual sense is kinda stripped from MP games now due to online. everything is a competition, and the accuracy will never be on point due to lag. We grew up on local MP and couch co op to add to those single player games, something a little lost in gaming now. I'm actually surprised people are feeling a way about TLOU2 not having MP.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Most are Sony stans.

Sony doesn’t make many multiplayer games.

Stans gotta hate on multiplayer games in order to prop up Sony.

Ask them in the past and TLOU multiplayer was the best shyt out. Better than COD, Gears, Halo, you name it.

Now TLOU won’t have a multiplayer and they are saying that’s a good thing :mjlol:

Disgusting behavior :scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most are Sony stans.

Sony doesn’t make many multiplayer games.

Stans gotta hate on multiplayer games in order to prop up Sony.

Ask them in the past and TLOU multiplayer was the best shyt out. Better than COD, Gears, Halo, you name it.

Now TLOU won’t have a multiplayer and they are saying that’s a good thing :mjlol:

Disgusting behavior :scust:
Hate to break it to you but it was. Especially the ones in red. Gears and Halo hasn't had a good MP in decades.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The fact that they didn't include MP speaks for itself.

And lol, this is the internet so of course a couple of whiny adolescents on social media screaming is going to cause a stir. Vocal minority. And they didn't even say definitively that they are adding MP. Just threw a bone to the whiny nerds to momentarily appease them until the next shiny object commands their attention.

Just because y'all like being called ******, being screamed at by pimply teenagers, base your manliness based on how many MP kills you get, don't have a job/kids/life thus have unlimited time to play MP games doesn't mean the rest of us more civilized gamers do.

:umad:

You are a complete weirdo soft narcissist. It’s kinda sad