Brehs, What's With These Single-Player "Purist" Guys In Gaming?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Prefer single player. :francis:

Hate having to be forced to join a lobby of a$$holes to play a quick game.
Also hate that theyre trying to eradicate offline single player gaming.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m not a purist but I do see why some people avoid multiplayer games seeing how now you can chat across consoles, the level of interaction you can have post gameplay doesn’t change the personality of the gamer.

You definitely do find toxic people. Not even in-game type of toxic, people use to be sending me messages and shyt, had to change up my profile.

But, imagine if multiplayer was a little like life, and you go to check you messages at the door, after chilling in your house, doing whatever it is you do to take the edge off and enjoy yourself, you go and check your mailbox and you get a “you suck” message.

I once got accused of being toxic because I was whipping the shyt outta people, mfer doubled back around and messaged me complaining I was being toxic, and I didn’t exchange ANY messages during gameplay.

Then, they’ll bait you to get your profile restricted, which tells me the rules poorly enforced if someone send you messages and the second you say one curse, they can flag you?

Aside from that aspect, I don’t mind multiplayer. It’s just people don’t know how to communicate and then they’re playing video games so they’re acting out juvenile tendencies anyways…