brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Smart dumb nikka talk. Pussay is more important to a man's well being than a depreciating asset.....:francis:

Also getting pussay and money are not mutually exclusive
Real talk. I know broke ugly nikkas who fukk more chicks in a month than some of these nikkas have all year

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
but in real life, we gonna act like he doesnt do both? idk
When dudes say they are focusing on improving themselves, getting money, etc. they are basically saying they aren't feeling the chicks they can get in their current state, and are just gonna wait to see what they can pull after this period of self improvement.

It's a misnomer, because they technically do have the time to get casual sex and have it not interfere with their hustle, but the amount of effort that may need to be exerted to get what they really want may be more than what they feel like doing.

I understand what they really are saying versus the technicality of the words. My only objection is that regardless of your focus, you should continue to interact with the opposite sex, regardless if it's a sexual situation or not. You don't want to accomplish your goals and then when it's to put in work you don't know how to interact with women.

Exactly, i dunno why people act like they cant multitask. The money/career is always #1 but Ill be damned if I fine bytch enters my crosshairs and I dont approach half the time.

On top of that, if you're self improving just for the sake of women it isn't a good look. The women should never been the motivation, a bonus/reward perhaps...but never the motivation.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Bruh I'm about to go through 2016 with nothing breh.

Last chick I messed with things ended around January and I haven't really talked to any other women :francis:

I'm a handsome breh and in shape too. More focused on finishing school and other goals though. A girl would be nice though, especially on a friday night :to:
Breh, you should post in the gym mayne.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If you about taking care of business and women get in the way of that you have an excuse. Other than that all I see is a bunch of excuses. I started this year out on ground zero with a broken heart. I'm not in any social media either. But I've met more women than I can handle. If I can y'all can
:beli: nikka you got the juice here in real life im a ghost :leostare: it'll be ight tho :patrice:or least if i do what I need to it will